AOC says she is getting her nails done as an act of “resistance” post-Dobbs.

Why submit an abortion bill to legalize abortion nationally when you can get your nails done instead?

What in the hell... I even replayed the video looking at her mouth to see if someone taped a fake voice... I mena... how can this be real.
But it is.
Getting her nails done as a personal act of reclamation... alrighty then.

While others are worrying about affording fuel to get to work, affording to buy food for the family. Worrying about supply shortages, food shortages, blackouts and brownouts and all the other things that are more pressing. She is talking about getting her nails done. Does she somehow think that if everyone gets their nails done it will solve all these problems? The word clueless has always popped into my mind when she is brought up.

While others are worrying about affording fuel to get to work, affording to buy food for the family. Worrying about supply shortages, food shortages, blackouts and brownouts and all the other things that are more pressing. She is talking about getting her nails done. Does she somehow think that if everyone gets their nails done it will solve all these problems? The word clueless has always popped into my mind when she is brought up.
The left has gone full hillbilly and she is their ambassador to the real world.

Jerry Springer material.

But would wake with her in the morning or chew your arm off so you wouldn’t wake her?

Just imagine she might be Harris running mate in 2024 or 2028…
But would wake with her in the morning or chew your arm off so you wouldn’t wake her?

Just imagine she might be Harris running mate in 2024 or 2028…
nm

Last edited:
This is how democrats like AOC will protest

They will send out mailers asking for more donations to codify Roe vs Wade into law

Meanwhile, they own both the Legislative and Executive Branch and should be able to do this yesterday!

Hilarious

Ok lemmings, send in those mailers and be sure to vote for these same clowns in November

Mwhahahaha!!

That woman is a nut. No doubt about it.
That woman loves being catered to. She solves no problems. But increases them. She does make people feel good and gets back at the system who screws them over by their beliefs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back