AOC pleads for an end to Genocide

Like her or not, she gave a powerful speech.
This is no longer about defending our alliances but standing up for humanity
There is no excuse for starvation

If you didn't unequivocally condemn Hamas' massacre of the Jews, then I'm not interested in your opinion on the resulting war.

As for this ignoramus/actress/spokesgirl, she doesn't know enough to have an opinion. She's a Soros shill reciting lines.

Last edited:
The citizens there need to have food and provisions. I have never wavered from this.

I support Israel 100% in destroying Hamas and they need to release all of the hostages. However, collective punishment, especially via starvation will definitely stain Israel and if true and deliberate, this could even place Bibi on trial one day. These are the facts,

Now there are disputes about this. Israel spokespersons are saying that they are allowing ANY amount of aid that can be brought over,. They are blaming the stalling on UN and Hamas when they say they steal these provisions.

Who is right and who is wrong? Time may tell.

Since November we have been hearing spurious warnings about starvation, but so far there have been no reports of mass starvation, and thanks to Israel's efforts, the amount of aid coming in has been increasing. There is always food insecurity in war zones, but the people who are making false claims of starvation are really lobbying for a ceasefire that will leave Hamas in place.

If there is another long term ceasefire now, it will leave Hamas in charge and since Hamas is committed to endless war with Israel, it means there can be no peace and more wars every few years. Remember on Oct 7 there was a long term ceasefire in effect; how much longer do you want this on again off again war to last?

The citizens there need to have food and provisions. I have never wavered from this.

I support Israel 100% in destroying Hamas and they need to release all of the hostages. However, collective punishment, especially via starvation will definitely stain Israel and if true and deliberate, this could even place Bibi on trial one day. These are the facts,

Now there are disputes about this. Israel spokespersons are saying that they are allowing ANY amount of aid that can be brought over,. They are blaming the stalling on UN and Hamas when they say they steal these provisions.

Who is right and who is wrong? Time may tell.
The hostages are dead

She could feed them her titties, but they'd cut them off for her.

That's reality. :rolleyes-41:

They might even would play "Monkey in the middle" with her titties with her. After they cut them off..

you do understand they do that, right?

Yeah, they are just that sick.

I guess Israel should tear down its wall and make them all full citizens then, right?

I’m sure that will turn out well for them.

HRC55 | Independent UN Expert Alleges Israeli Genocide Against Palestinians in Gaza​

1711526532922.png

Mar 26, 2024 UNITED NATIONS OFFICE AT GENEVA
On 26 March 2024 during the 55th session of the Geneva-based Human Rights Council, Francesca Albanese, Special "Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian territories occupied since 1967, presented a report entitled "Anatomy of a Genocide".

By analyzing the patterns of violence and Israel’s policies in its onslaught on Gaza, Ms. Albanese concludes that "there are reasonable grounds to believe that the threshold indicating Israel’s commission of genocide is met."

Special Rapporteurs are appointed by the Human Rights Council and serve in their individual capacity, independent of the UN system and national governments. They are not UN staff and draw no salary."

8knju5.jpg

If you didn't unequivocally condemn Hamas' massacre of the Jews, then I'm not interested in your opinion on the resulting war.

As for this ignoramus/actress/spokesgirl, she doesn't know enough to have an opinion. She's a Soros shill reciting lines.

It is possible to condemn the Hamas massacre and still condemn Israel’s humanitarian crisis.
We are not talking retribution against terrorists but retribution against innocent women and children

There is no genocide occurring currently.

AOC is simply on the side of those who want one.
Call it what you may, but the civilian population is starving.
Once Israel invaded Gaza, they became responsible for the civilians.

AOC is right

This is a humanitarian crisis not a military one

Forum List

Back