AOC pleads for an end to Genocide

Bullshit. Israel is not restricting access for aid trucks. There are two reasons why inadequate aid is being delivered to Gaza: not enough aid is being sent for distribution in Gaza and the aid agencies are not delivering aid trucks that have already been inspected by Israel fast enough.
Israel has a humanitarian crisis on their hands.
Like it or not, it is their responsibility to ensure the civilian population has clean water, food and medical care.

Israel is failing and the civilian deaths are their responsibility

Like it or not, it is their responsibility to ensure the civilian population has clean water, food and medical care.

No, it belongs to Hamas. They can end this by surrendering.

And now, Israel is viewed as the “Bad Guys” through most of the world.
After October 7, most of the world rallied in defense of Israel and Hamas was the villains
Much like the world rallied around the US after 9-11

But Israel’s disregard of basic humanitarian treatment of Gaza civilians has ruined that
There is no Israeli disregard for civilians. Israel has abided meticulously by International Humanitarian Law throughout this operation but exceeded its demands, far beyond what any other country, including the US, has ever done in time of war. All of this despite the fact that nearly 3/4 of these civilians applaud the rape, torture and murders of Israelis.

The criticisms of Israel's conduct of this war are vague and general, like yours, with no hard facts to substantiate them.

Like her or not, she gave a powerful speech.
This is no longer about defending our alliances but standing up for humanity
There is no excuse for starvation

I feel great sense of distress for the innocent people caught in between too. But she needs to flap her lips a little bit more in the direction of Hamas. I am culturally tied to Palestinians.
My mother's family is from lebanon.... I feel a great sense of distress here about what is happening and what I am seeing. However I have absolutely no compunctions whatsoever about seeing the end of Hamas in any way that it needs to be done.

And the antisemites of this board showed their support for the heinous actions by blaming Jews for them.
I know.... It seems to be true unfortunately. What amazes me is that there's no change whatsoever in the rhetoric.

To date It would appear that most Palestinians and all members of Hamas are still sworn to the destruction of Israel no matter what compromise they come to in the short term. Why the hell should Israel listen to anything from any of them?

Last edited:
I feel great sense of distress for the innocent people caught in between too. But she needs to flap her lips a little bit more in the direction of Hamas. I am culturally tied to Palestinians.
My mother's family is from lebanon.... I feel a great sense of distress here about what is happening and what I am seeing. However I have absolutely no compunctions whatsoever about seeing the end of Hamas in any way that it needs to be done.
I had friends who were Lebanese when I was a teenager. They were born here, but their Maronite patents had come here in the 50's.

I learned a lot about Lebanon when I was over at their house.

I had friends who were Lebanese when I was a teenager. They were born here, but their Maronite patents had come here in the 50's.

I learned a lot about Lebanon when I was over at their house.
Yeah my folks and grand folks were part of the purge where the Christians had to get out. Family moved over here but half of them stayed Muslim.

As soon as Hamas surrenders.

Again, this is where Israel is getting killed in worldwide approval of their occupation.

Starving families, the elderly, children does nothing to fortify their grievance against Hamas.

Israel cannot afford to sink to Hamas’ level in terms of atrocities
Like AOC, you speak only in propaganda terms with no criticisms of specific Israeli actions and no evidence any of the slanders you level at Israel is true.

We all know the great Biden flipflop, going from supporting Israel's goal of destroying Hamas to now supporting actions that will keep Hamas in power and issuing threats against Israel if it doesn't abide by Biden's ridiculous demands, began after the Michigan primary when Muslims refused to support him.

Again, this is where Israel is getting killed in worldwide approval of their occupation.

Starving families, the elderly, children does nothing to fortify their grievance against Hamas.
Tell Hamas to stop attacking at robbing relief convoys
Israel cannot afford to sink to Hamas’ level in terms of atrocities
Then, why can Hamas afford it?

When the US no longer has your back, it is time to reconsider
Clearly the US does not have Israel's back right now and won't have if Biden is reelected, so it is time for Israel to expand it own military industries and look for other allies, and the process has already begun.

Like her or not, she gave a powerful speech.
This is no longer about defending our alliances but standing up for humanity
There is no excuse for starvation

She could feed a small African village with those cans.
ScreenShot_20240327102227.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back