AOC has not showed up to work in person since 12/14 due to “Ongoing public health emergency”

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Too afraid to work, just fine with a vacation in Florida.

Since December 14, AOC Hasn’t Been Doing Her Job In Person Due To ‘Ongoing Public Health Emergency,’ But She Can Hit Up Miami?

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) apparently believes that it is now safe enough to travel cross country to Florida for a holiday getaway in the sun, but not safe enough to travel to the Capitol building in Washington, D.C., for her taxpayer-funded job.

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) apparently believes that it is now safe enough to travel cross country to Florida for a holiday getaway in the sun, but not safe enough to travel to the Capitol building in Washington, D.C., for her taxpayer-funded job.

You do know that Congress has not been in session since Dec 10th? Right?

Too afraid to work, just fine with a vacation in Florida.

Since December 14, AOC Hasn’t Been Doing Her Job In Person Due To ‘Ongoing Public Health Emergency,’ But She Can Hit Up Miami?

The maskless AOC in Omicron Country.

Yeah, but this dovetails with the "DeSantis hasn't been seen for weeks" by AOC claim BUT (always a BUT): DeSantis took time off for his wife's cancer treatment. really sensitive, AOC.

That is the story they are now telling about DeSantis.

Actually, during this recess, her "job" is back in her district. But she is one of many Democrats who are most productive when doing nothing at all.

This fits all 437 elected people in DC.

You do know that Congress has not been in session since Dec 10th? Right?
In fact, even AOC has been saying the coronavirus is still a problem. Just a little over two weeks ago, AOC informed Congress she could not cast votes or attend official proceedings in person because of the “ongoing public health emergency” and had to have a proxy do her job for her

“I continue to be unable to physically attend proceedings in the House Chamber due to the ongoing public health emergency and hereby grant the authority to cast my vote by proxy to the Honorable Jesús G. ‘Chuy’ García (IL) who has agreed to serve as my proxy,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “I understand this revokes the prior grant of my proxy to the Honorable Cori Bush (MO), previously authorized on December 14, 2021.”

That is the story they are now telling about DeSantis.
A health crisis in her district and she vacations in an "insecure place" with no masks. Then this hypocritical bitch is going to take omicron back to her district which is already in a health crisis. This is what democrats call responsible? And you GG, defend her. LOL, naw you're not a democrat--sure you're not.

Unless I'm reading it wrong (and correct me if I am) the House has been effectively in recess at least as far as voting goes since 12/10/21.

Calendar

As far as AOC goes (and the rest of them for that matter) the less they are in session the better. ;)
its a full time job regardless if congress is in session,,

she should be back in her district talking to people and working with them on things they consider needing representation on,,

its a full time job regardless if congress is in session,,

she should be back in her district talking to people and working with them on things they consider needing representation on,,
Well if they don't care then there is zero reason for me to.....I never see Ben Cline (R-VA 6) in my AO either.....Too busy pandering to the chicken farmers down valley I guess.

Unless I'm reading it wrong (and correct me if I am) the House has been effectively in recess at least as far as voting goes since 12/10/21.

Calendar

As far as AOC goes (and the rest of them for that matter) the less they are in session the better. ;)
When congress is not in session, members of congress have a duty to address their constituents in their respective districts.

Forum List

Back