AOC Gets Owned in Twitter Exchange

I don’t see anyone criticizing Rep Crenshaw or Tammy Duckworth

AOC was talking about those who criticize her for being working class
She wasn't be criticized for being working class-she was being criticized for being low class and ignorant.

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[15]She came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans.[17][18] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.[19][20] In high school, she took part in the National Hispanic Institute's Lorenzo de Zavala (LDZ) Youth Legislative Session. She later became the LDZ Secretary of State while she attended Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez had a John F. Lopez Fellowship.[21]

After graduating from high school, Ocasio-Cortez enrolled at Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude[26] from Boston University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in both international relations and economics.[27][28][21][29]
criticized for being low class and ignorant.
Que?

Cortez had crap jobs.. I had crap jobs.. They build character and motivate people to get BETTER careers. For AOC -- that meant taking her fake economics degree from Boston to Congress where her career is screwing up everything she touches because she has no USEFUL knowledge..

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[15]She came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans.[17][18] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.[19][20] In high school, she took part in the National Hispanic Institute's Lorenzo de Zavala (LDZ) Youth Legislative Session. She later became the LDZ Secretary of State while she attended Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez had a John F. Lopez Fellowship.[21]

After graduating from high school, Ocasio-Cortez enrolled at Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude[26] from Boston University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in both international relations and economics.[27][28][21][29]

Yea...a real dope
Early career

This in no way addresses her severe lack of judgement or common sense. We have engineers who are brillant at what they do but we have to keep them locked up in their office because they don’t have an ounce of common sense or how to actually apply their knowledge to something useful. They would destroy the business if they talked to clients or were put in charge of any decision making. Just give them a specific, pre-defined task and let them go to work.

Cortez had crap jobs.. I had crap jobs.. They build character and motivate people to get BETTER careers. For AOC -- that meant taking her fake economics degree from Boston to Congress where her career is screwing up everything she touches because she has no USEFUL knowledge..

Yea...a real dope
Early career
That is impressive academic achievement.
Now I don’t think I have to say it, but getting good grades is hardly indicative
Of much other than being able to recite book learning. I think it’s also safe to say that all of us have known people growing up who were amazing students who were also dumber than shit in any real world application. We’ve also known people who failed out of school, dropped out, etc who were extremely intelligent. I can’t think of several people who fit those categories right off the top of my head.
So she may have been a brilliant student, but she absolutely comes off as a dumb ass.

Yea...a real dope
Early career

This in no way addresses her severe lack of judgement or common sense. We have engineers who are brillant at what they do but we have to keep them locked up in their office because they don’t have an ounce of common sense or how to actually apply their knowledge to something useful. They would destroy the business if they talked to clients or were put in charge of any decision making. Just give them a specific, pre-defined task and let them go to work.
Shit. You beat me to it.

Yea...a real dope
Early career

LOL. First she's a dummy...and then when that's shown to be wrong you find some other measure of intellect..

Whatever.

You folks just say shit...none of it meaning anything

Trump LOVES the military when they are available for photo-ops. Off camera, he calls them suckers and losers.

So when was the last time you were with our President and you heard him call our solders that?

LOL

What a dumb ass post
Yes, your post is a dumb ass post.
Anonymous sources said he said it. Then over a dozen people who were there when this supposedly occurred said it never happened. Yet you run with it.

Last edited:
You might try posting a fact for once.
That that anybody would take you seriously anyway.

Things like that you enjoy wearing ladies undies?
Yea, I guess I could post that but I try not to get personal

Filth like AOC and Bernie Sanders don't understand what real Americans think like. They can't identify with people who will not hesitate to fight and put their lives on the line for the USA. They're missing a screw.

Filth like AOC and Bernie Sanders don't understand what real Americans think like. They can't identify with people who will not hesitate to fight and put their lives on the line for the USA. They're missing a screw.
You have them confused with Donald J Trump who calls the military suckers and losers and mocks POWs

Stop trying to defend your dumb assed post

I have nothing to defend. You leftists come out with all kinds of bullshit about Trump with no actual proof of anything.

It works like this

Trump acts like an ass in private and witnesses report what he said.
Trump denies that he said it and calls the witness a loser and a liar.

We believe whoever has the most credibility

Forum List

Back