Georgia Democrat Congressman Called Jews ‘Termites’

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
Georgia Democrats Ossoff, Warnock Campaign with Congressman Who Called Jews ‘Termites’

Georgia Senate Democrat candidates Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff will campaign Saturday with Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA), who in 2016 compared Israeli settlers to “termites.”
Warnock and Ossoff will attend a “Drive-in Rally” hosted by the Rockdale and Newton County Democrats with Johnson.

I am surprised that Talib and Omar are not there too. Disgusting

Democrats have a long list of people they want murdered, and soon. Anyone faggots and sicko deviants and pedophiles don't like get put on top of the list, followed by those feral black thugs want dead. Jews top both lists.

• Banned
Ossoff is JEWISH stupid

Georgia Senate Democrat candidates Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff will campaign Saturday with Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA), who in 2016 compared Israeli settlers to “termites.”
Warnock and Ossoff will attend a “Drive-in Rally” hosted by the Rockdale and Newton County Democrats with Johnson.

• Banned
Georgia Democrats Ossoff, Warnock Campaign with Congressman Who Called Jews ‘Termites’

Yet another reason that Democrats are just like Nazis

It doesn't matter, Democrats will still donate to him and vote for him and the Press will defend him.

1607952603091.png

Yea...that's Loeffler with the former GA KKK leader

• Banned

It doesn't matter, Democrats will still donate to him and vote for him and the Press will defend him.

That is the sad truth

Ya. Brietbsrt gunna convince us he said it. Lol lol lol. Ya one person that was going to vote for him is believing brietbart. Hilarious !

Ya. Brietbsrt gunna convince us he said it. Lol lol lol

Thank you for bumping my thread. Now go grow up
Grow up is what you need to do no one out side Trump cultists gives a flying fuck what breitbart has to say. Its not like you don't all ready no this. Trumpets were not going to vote for him any way. So ys wake the fuck up. Brietbart can scream all they want aint changing a single vote.

Grow up . . .

I was voting when the best part of you was dripping down your mom's leg so shuttup.

The filthy antisemitism of Democrats is the topic of this thread:

Grow up . . .

I was voting when the best part of you was dripping down your mom's leg so shuttup.

The filthy antisemitism of Democrats is the topic of this thread:

All ya got is insult and not good ones. Hilarious. Do realy think people that follow a guy that tells you to put cleaners in your veins and a load of other shit so fantastic a 5 year old would not believe can hurt our Feelings? We laugh at you so hard it hurts. I mean consider the source here.lol

Calling invading settlers termites is not a statement about all Jewish people. The title is misleading.

So tell us why Jews can't settle there, but 'everybody else' can claim it with no historical basis other than Muslims are assholes and commies and Democrats like them a lot, cuz 'Xians!!!' Jordan gave up its claims on the West Bank a long time ago.

Forum List

Back