AOC complains that her $174,000 annual salary isn't enough to start a family for "working and middle class" people like her

"America was a SLAVE STATE" - The Goat Curious

:lmao:

You should have stuck it out at least until 4th grade.
That's what you call a country where legal slavery exists you snowflake. I'm not sorry if that truth is too uncomfortable for you to accept, emotionally. I think that is hilarious. 😂

That's what you call a country where legal slavery exists you snowflake. I'm not sorry if that truth is too uncomfortable for you to accept, emotionally. I think that is hilarious. 😂

No moron, there were slave states and free states within the United States.

Had you stayed in school all the way to 4th grade, you would have learned this - well, maybe not in public school - but it would have been in the curriculum.

Oh and retard, don't those who are homeschooled perform vastly higher on standardized testing than those from the school to prison pipeline?

In fact don't homeschooled children score 30% higher on the SAT's?

Must be why you of the moron caste are screaming to end SAT's.

No moron, there were slave states and free states within the United States.

Had you stayed in school all the way to 4th grade, you would have learned this - well, maybe not in public school - but it would have been in the curriculum.

Oh and retard, don't those who are homeschooled perform vastly higher on standardized testing than those from the school to prison pipeline?

In fact don't homeschooled children score 30% higher on the SAT's?

Must be why you of the moron caste are screaming to end SAT's.
Yes you simple idiot, in the United States there existed free States and Slave States and since America as a whole condoned slavery within its borders it can be considered a Slave State itself. How difficult is that for you to parse together, Short Bus?

Yes you simple idiot, in the United States there existed free States and Slave States and since America as a whole condoned slavery within its borders it can be considered a Slave State itself. How difficult is that for you to parse together, Short Bus?

The term "slave state" is unique to the USA due to the dichotomy of slave and free states.

You should have continued your education at least until 4th grade.

Homeschooling I'm sure was not an option for you.

Literate parents are a must for homeschooling.

Is that supposed to be English?

Your level of stupidity is a wonder to behold.

1657550359776.png

Last edited:
None of you morons bothered to read her actual words did you? She was making a pretty salient point about how congress is full of millionaire elites instead of average working class people (who are more representative of the general population and are more likely to understand their struggles) and that this is by design to minimize the ability of average Americans to challenge the rule of the wealthy elite.
Would anyone care to take a bet with me that AOC leaves Congress as a very wealthy individual? She already thinks she's "special"! Now it's just a question of how she cashes in that specialness!

The term "slave state" is unique to the USA due to the dichotomy of slave and free states.

You should have continued your education at least until 4th grade.

Homeschooling I'm sure was not an option for you.

Literate parents are a must for homeschooling.
Unique dichotomy my ass. The Free States produced textiles in factories with cotton picked by slaves and half the world's cotton left America from ports in Northern Free States. The entirety of America's economy was tied up with slavery. Maybe you should of actually gone to school instead of whatever backward home you were schooled in.

Unique dichotomy my ass. The Free States produced textiles in factories with cotton picked by slaves and half the world's cotton left America from ports in Northern Free States. The entirety of America's economy was tied up with slavery. Maybe you should of actually gone to school instead of whatever backward home you were schooled in.

This isn't about your Nazi mantras.

You made an incredibly stupid post, and instead of moving on, doubled down to show the entire board the depth of your ignorance.

I get that you're not American - but this is an American board and you tried to use a term that you lack knowledge of.

Would anyone care to take a bet with me that AOC leaves Congress as a very wealthy individual? She already thinks she's "special"! Now it's just a question of how she cashes in that specialness!
😄

Why do you need to be encouraged through gambling to pay attention to the actions of the people who represent us at the highest levels of government? Shouldn't you just don't that as a matter of self interest? Maybe she does leave office wealthy, so what? The question is how she earned that money and what policies she advocates for. If you were paying attention you'd see she's part of a group of progressive democrats who refuse to accept corporate donations and advocate for making it illegal for Congressmen to trade in the stock market. How about the candidates you support?

Last edited:
😄

Why do you need to be encouraged through gambling to pay attention to the actions of the people who represent us at the highest levels of government? Should you just don't that as a matter of self interest? Maybe she does leave office wealthy, so what? The question is how she earned that money what policies she advocates for. If you were paying attention you'd see she's part of a group of progressive democrats who refuse to accept corporate donations and advocate for making it illegal for Congressmen to public trade in the stock market. How about the candidates you support?

Ah, so you ARE a Muslim..

Not that I had any doubt.

This isn't about your Nazi mantras.

You made an incredibly stupid post, and instead of moving on, doubled down to show the entire board the depth of your ignorance.

I get that you're not American - but this is an American board and you tried to use a term that you lack knowledge of.
That's right, all a home schooler like yourself can do is derp about Nazis. Southern Slave States were part of the United States you hilarious snowflake. Learn to accept it. 😄

That's right, all a home schooler like yourself can do is derp about Nazis. Southern Slave States were part of the United States you hilarious snowflake. Learn to accept it. 😄
Sadly, Home Schooling wasn't a thing when I was young. It is unfortunate, give the vast superiority of home schooling over public education.

But then you didn't avail yourself to even the public education offered in the whatever shithole third world country you come from.

Sad.

😄

Why do you need to be encouraged through gambling to pay attention to the actions of the people who represent us at the highest levels of government? Shouldn't you just don't that as a matter of self interest? Maybe she does leave office wealthy, so what? The question is how she earned that money and what policies she advocates for. If you were paying attention you'd see she's part of a group of progressive democrats who refuse to accept corporate donations and advocate for making it illegal for Congressmen to trade in the stock market. How about the candidates you support?
My father was in politics, Curried. The one thing he always told me about politicians is that what they SAY doesn't mean a thing...the only thing that really matters is what they DO! I would expand my point to take in the rest of the Squad as well. I predict that each and every one of them will leave public office FAR wealthier than they were when they first got the job! They talk a good game but the only real question is what they do when nobody is watching.

Forum List

Back