AOC Compares Iranian Ayatollahs To Pro-Life Conservatives: "The right to choose belongs to us all, from hijabs to reproductive care"

So women have the right to choose whether or not they wear religious dress? Maybe they do at AOC's house.

How much more out of touch with reality can AOC possibly get?

That is how women feel.
The elites have done a masterful job with agendas. Abortions needed redressing. And it got the logical solution in giving it back to the states. Our nation is like a balloon overfilled with air that can burst. We need to let a little air out of it. This is more about the power of Progs than the concern of women.

So on the one hand, we have police brutality against someone for not wearing clothes the state wants her to wear, causing her death… aka, the state killing someone who did nothing wrong, which AOC is supposedly condemning.

And on the other hand, we have the state failing to do anything to stop women and their hired killers from killing unborn children who are objectively innocent, so the state allowing the killing of those who did nothing wrong, which AOC is lauding. And by contrast, some states are banning these killings, which AOC condemns.

Direct opposites.

The only explanations for AOCs inconsistency are her bigotry and her extreme stupidity.

The protests have been going on for 10 days. AOC is a little late to the party, but i agree with her

Any idea what the Iranian regime does to woman?

First I want you to tell me to see if you fully understand the comparison which you say you agree with

What rights do women have in Iran?

That is how women feel.
No, that is how AOC says she feels.

Most of what democrats do though is virtue signal.

Do they care about the rights of mothers at school board meetings who are concerned about how their children are being taught in school, only to be labelled a domestic terrorist by Merrick Garland and the rest of the AOC goons?

No.

Any idea what the Iranian regime does to woman?

First I want you to tell me to see if you fully understand the comparison which you say you agree with

What rights do women have in Iran?

As they frequently do, the Leftists have staked their abortion claim on a bizarre and laughable semantic hill.

Taking away the option of getting an abortion simply DOES NOT remove her "right to choose" whether to have a baby or not. The assertion is silly.

If a woman doesn't want to have a baby she can simply decline to engage in reproductive acts. It is 100% effective. Or she can use any one of a dozen different forms of BC, or insist that her sperm donor do something on his end (play on words intended).

AOC is one of those people who should never be quoted. She never says anything wise or insightful or useful. All she does is say ill-considered shit that makes her look foolish.

And what rights does the GOP want to take away from women?

Just telling states to set policy regarding abortion does not outlaw abortion, will not prevent women from getting an abortion.

In fact, polls indicate that most woman don't want abortion outlawed, however, if you ask the same women if there should be restrictions, the overwhelming majority say yes.

The GOP is simply in line with the main stream voter.

Conversely, the Iranian regime never has been in line with the average Iranian voter, and never will be

But hey, that is despotism

Why they do you compare the GOP to them?

Repressed you say?.....Must be the violence inherent in the system.
23407882_web1_201126-ACC-Editors-desk-HolyGrail_1.jpg

did you know?

if you add "back" to "AOC", it becomes "Back AOC", which means "Peekabo" in Arabic

The elites have done a masterful job with agendas. Abortions needed redressing. And it got the logical solution in giving it back to the states. Our nation is like a balloon overfilled with air that can burst. We need to let a little air out of it. This is more about the power of Progs than the concern of women.
In AOC's case, and for about 20 million vacuous, freakishly stupid, deliberately ignorant, oxygen thieving, child grooming, treasonous, bed wetting, liberal parasite imbeciles, abortion needs to be retroactive into the 297th trimester.

Of course weapons grade stupid leftists have been saying stupid shit like this for 20 years. It began after 9/11 when they learned about a masive cult called islam, where the hardcore radicals kill people for being queer, feminist, any other religion and ESPECIALLY atheist. For the most part the bed wetters avoid any criticism of the cult, because they're aligned in a common hatred for Americans, particularly Christians and Jews. So you'd NEVER see or hear of libturd entering an area dominated by mooselimbs preaching to them about "equality" of the sexes, (they're just trying to erase the entire concept of gender). Notice Idiot Omar doesn't host or attend tranny parties or koran reading at madrasses.

At some point though, you know there will be clashes with mooselimbs and the LGBTFQA-Z freakshow. I wish I could figure out a way to agitate them against each other in fact. There needs to be a reckoning there. The radical mooselimbs will remain hostile to most of us no matter what, but the deviant groomer freaks ought to be far more concerned about carpet pilots than anyone else.

Forum List

Back