AOC “arrested” outside Supreme Court

AOC staging a photo for political impact?!?

Take that back you swine ... AOC would NEVER do such a thing!

Screenshot_20220719-150138-622.png

"Politifact, creating their best damage control for the freshman congresswoman, rated the claim that Ocasio-Cortez cried in front of an empty parking lot for a photo-op as “false” because it was, in fact, a “road” with some parked cars, not a parking lot, that the elected Democrat cried in front of.

We kid you not."

Last edited:
Liberal women don't like having old white men dictate to them what they can do with their bodies. Conservative women do as they're told.
Hope on, hope ever, Buster Brown.

Damn you and your little dog Tige.

AOC staging a photo for political impact?!?

Take that back you swine ... AOC would NEVER do such a thing!

View attachment 671983

"Politifact, creating their best damage control for the freshman congresswoman, rated the claim that Ocasio-Cortez cried in front of an empty parking lot for a photo-op as “false” because it was, in fact, a “road” with some parked cars, not a parking lot, that the elected Democrat cried in front of.

We kid you not."

At least she could have done is shake her bootie :laughing0301:

What? "I don't want my Congressman being arrested for anything, simply because if they're getting arrested that means they're breaking the law, and that's simply not what we elect our representatives to do." What you said, is a perfect reason to arrest their ass. Capital police are paid federal employees, not there for staged political photo-op stunts and Representatives are also paid federal employees, who should not be using them for staged political photo ops, if that is what it was proven to be.

I don't think it was and, as such, I don't think the Capitol police were misused in any way.

If you've already convinced yourself otherwise, nothing I say is likely to sway you...

I don't think it was and, as such, I don't think the Capitol police were misused in any way.

If you've already convinced yourself otherwise, nothing I say is likely to sway you...
Not convinced, except of the distinct possibility, due to the story and the pictures posted in the shade of the trees, afterall, it is hot in DC to be protesting out in the open, on the steps. Lord knows, we would not want these poor congress critters to try to stand for something in the hot sun. I've heard only mad dogs and Englishman sally forth in the noon day sun. :auiqs.jpg:

Insurrection!

Of course, it was just a publicity stunt. All the “VIPs” were led away and let go.

Some good cop also acted as a photographer so cops could get some selfies with their favorite Democrats.
View attachment 671968
Give them all 3 years minimum.

Remove them all from office immediately.

Thry get exactly what jan6ers got or there will be war.

cougarbear said:
Lock her up!!! What are the chances? Hey, if she's found guilty of a Felony, can she be prohibited from running for Congress or the Presidency?

hell no. with the left that is a resume enhancer.

Forum List

Back