Anyone?

.... quit trying to put words in my mouth.

I'm responding to your exact words, and I believe I phrased my response in the form of a question so that you can use whatever words you have in your mouth.

"This is the real world" isn't an argument....Neither are your speculative scenarios about what might happen.

As I already pointed out, your doomsaying scenarios are sheer conjecture, while the total failure of the current model is open for all to see.
Those things will happen if you defund public schools. It's easy to not care about other people, but sometimes the consequences of doing so impact the society you live in profoundly, which will impact you and your loved ones.

Those things will happen if you defund public schools. It's easy to not care about other people, but sometimes the consequences of doing so impact the society you live in profoundly, which will impact you and your loved ones.
You have absolutely no evidence whatsoever of that....Your conjecture rests on the presumption that parents are assholes who don't GAF about their children....I don't hold such a dim view of parents.

......Your conjecture rests on the presumption that parents are assholes who don't GAF about their children.........
No one here has said anything like that. You seem determined to be furious no matter what is actually said. Why is that?

You have absolutely no evidence whatsoever of that....Your conjecture rests on the presumption that parents are assholes who don't GAF about their children....I don't hold such a dim view of parents.
You should go look up how public schools have impacted world literacy if you really don't think their removal would result in the things I said. You have to understand the good they do before you can understand the bad that will come from their removal.

I most certainly did not. You vastly overestimate your importance if you think I would bother to lie to you. You asked a question, and I answered it.
This isn't about my view of my importance.

In fact, you're the one who started the thread to try and defend your broken down dumpster fire of an "education" system.

And I still say you're full of shit.

You should go look up how public schools have impacted world literacy if you really don't think their removal would result in the things I said. You have to understand the good they do before you can understand the bad that will come from their removal.
Supported literacy?!?.....LMFAO!

We have fucking scads of college freshmen who need to take remedial English and math before they can be allowed into any higher class work.....They think Oliver Twist is a fucking dance move!

supported literacy.....lololololl

Some people want cameras surgically implanted in all teachers, rigged to explode if a parent sitting on the sofa at home sees something she doesn't like. Got it? Now, how about discussing education?
Thats not funny

If anyone seriously proposed such a thing you’d call the FBI and demand they be arrested

But I do support cameras in the 1-12 classrooms for all the reasons we have previously discussed

Forum List

Back