Anyone with

Yes we are.
One might wonder why people would do this?
I believe we have a large and growing population of very VERY dull people who have been systematically deprived of any chance at mental development.
These are mostly your GenX millennials who attended public schools.. They have no idea what it means to do without and all aspire to be instagram or YouTube celebrities. The Left has destroyed any work ethics that may have existed by offering free shit and unearned wages to the incompetent and uneducated . They have made college education both unaffordable and worthless.

Then like you said, we have the ultra deep pockets and they have come to believe they are Gods. So much better and far above everyone else that they alone are entitled to make the law but will always be above it.

Many on the Left are atheists and as such see this life as their one and only chance at happiness and fulfillment so all they care about is power and money now. They have no faith in or need for heaven, hell or a hereafter. And this is making for a very immoral and dangerous society.

I dunno man. seems the best of humanity is in the rear view mirror. I don't see a mechanism for improvement at this point.

Yes we are.
One might wonder why people would do this?
I believe we have a large and growing population of very VERY dull people who have been systematically deprived of any chance at mental development.
These are mostly your GenX millennials who attended public schools.. They have no idea what it means to do without and all aspire to be instagram or YouTube celebrities. The Left has destroyed any work ethics that may have existed by offering free shit and unearned wages to the incompetent and uneducated . They have made college education both unaffordable and worthless.

Then like you said, we have the ultra deep pockets and they have come to believe they are Gods. So much better and far above everyone else that they alone are entitled to make the law but will always be above it.

Many on the Left are atheists and as such see this life as their one and only chance at happiness and fulfillment so all they care about is power and money now. They have no faith in or need for heaven, hell or a hereafter. And this is making for a very immoral and dangerous society.

I dunno man. seems the best of humanity is in the rear view mirror. I don't see a mechanism for improvement at this point.
I am afraid you maybe right.

an IQ above sea level (which excludes the looney left wingers) already knew this. We are being sold out by inside DC politicians and globalist corporate goons such as tech companies like microsoft and face book.
And politicians from both right and left. Something about this statement kinda reminds me of Trump discovering Lincoln was a Republican and a national healthcare system was complicated. Just sayin...

And politicians from both right and left. Something about this statement kinda reminds me of Trump discovering Lincoln was a Republican and a national healthcare system was complicated. Just sayin...
Sort of like Biden thinking allowing in millions of illegals will open up career opportunities for American minorities.
Please keep posting your mentally ill bullshit.

Sort of like Biden thinking allowing in millions of illegals will open up career opportunities for American minorities.
Please keep posting your mentally ill bullshit.
Yes, of course I realize you only have binary thinking, so sorry if I didn't mention Biden too. Probably difficult for you. I agree, we should enforce all laws at the border and always should have. You ok now?

Yes, of course I realize you only have binary thinking, so sorry if I didn't mention Biden too. Probably difficult for you. I agree, we should enforce all laws at the border and always should have. You ok now?
I have yet to read any post of yours criticizing Democrat policy despite your false claim that you detest both parties.
Your claim is a lie.

I have yet to read any post of yours criticizing Democrat policy despite your false claim that you detest both parties.
Your claim is a lie.
Did you catch the one above where I thought all the border laws should be enforced? Did I forget to hit post reply? I will look.

Your claim is a lie.
OH look, the post just above the one that I never criticize the democrats, wow, binary thinking at it's finest.

You want Universal Health Care?
Jump start employment.

This one

Forum List

Back