Anyone with aspergers?

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
I have aspergers and i play or try to play guitar,but i don't really know chords that well. I just play what sounds right.

I noticed though when a singer is singing off key like in a church or such i notice it right away.

I have aspergers and i play or try to play guitar,but i don't really know chords that well. I just play what sounds right.

I noticed though when a singer is singing off key like in a church or such i notice it right away.
Everyone has some Aspergers in them.............................Hans Aspergers

Is your fathers side of the family quirky and shy?

Dont eat that shit. Get a real hamburger. 🤣

Not really, and he is someone that registers on the spectrum like Musk, and I also have been dealing with my dirty little secret for years.

Truthfully, it is hard as hell to live a normal life and try to hide stuff like Asperger’s or other forms of Autism and I get why the poster is asking…
Why hide your flaws? That is what makes you you....
We all have X Hair Color or X Eye color. It is the quirks that make us unique.
Stop trying to be like everyone else and be yourself. Own your situation rather than letting it own you.

Too much fucking self pity in the world

It sounds like you have a good ear for musical tone but maybe just haven't learned chord theory. You sound like many of the musicians I jam with, good ears but lacking in chord theory. I don't think your musical ear is related to your Aspergers.

Why hide your flaws? That is what makes you you....
We all have X Hair Color or X Eye color. It is the quirks that make us unique.
Stop trying to be like everyone else and be yourself. Own your situation rather than letting it own you.

Too much fucking self pity in the world
Don’t need nor want anyone pity…

I just understand what the OP is asking and it is a life many find strange because those like him or I do not fit the norm that many have grew up with…

It sounds like you have a good ear for musical tone but maybe just haven't learned chord theory. You sound like many of the musicians I jam with, good ears but lacking in chord theory. I don't think your musical ear is related to your Aspergers.

Yeah,i mostly use rocksmith 2014 to learn guitar.

Rocksmith 2014 is kinda like guitar hero,but with real guitar.

One thing i wonder is why they have dlc by Sabaton but not Nightwish, or dlc by Megadeth,but not metallica.

Last edited:
Yeah,i mostly use rocksmith 2014 to learn guitar.

Rocksmith 2014 is kinda like guitar hero,but with real guitar.

One thing i wonder is why they have dlc by Sabaton but not Nightwish, or dlc by Megadeth,but not metallica.
Lots of different ways to learn how to play, that's for sure! I started with classical piano lessons, quit, then learned to play by ear then later got chord theory lessons.

Forum List

Back