What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Using A Drone?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I got one for Christmas. Didn't bother with the instructions, just expected to figure it out as I went. The last pictures before the battery gave out looked like it was stuck in the top of a pine tree somewhere in the woods.

OP
NoVote

NoVote

Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL, I went through three Phantom 3 Pro's in similar flights. I'm doing pretty good so far this year, haven't hit anything.

I think the trick is to stay above it all. LOL

OP
NoVote

NoVote

Gold Member
Reaction score
Very nice, where is that?

FRIKSHUN

Gold Member
Reaction score
A good quality drone with a good camera mounted on a gimbal gives a perspective like no other. My Dad was a WW2 Army war photographer, so I had an early start. I have boxes of cameras, prefering new Canon DSLR's, but last summer I popped for a Phantom 3 Pro Drone and never looked back. I don't use it for stills, although it will take 12Mp stills, I use it for aerial videos, like this one;

Very nice, I want one of these to check on the cows and horses from the house. :)

OP
NoVote

NoVote

Gold Member
Reaction score
A good quality drone with a good camera mounted on a gimbal gives a perspective like no other. My Dad was a WW2 Army war photographer, so I had an early start. I have boxes of cameras, prefering new Canon DSLR's, but last summer I popped for a Phantom 3 Pro Drone and never looked back. I don't use it for stills, although it will take 12Mp stills, I use it for aerial videos, like this one;

Very nice, I want one of these to check on the cows and horses from the house. :)
A drone would be perfect for that.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List