Anyone Tired of Black Privilege?

The only thing they're in first place is in the % of deaths from the virus

Their income is number one in football and basketball and any other profession in America where they are better than the competition.

True, they are not doing that well on balance. This is because they have been the victims of liberalism. Sadly, blacks have voted 95% liberal for 50 years. Do you understand?

Any of you republican idiots think blacks have gotten JUSTICE ,the same as you've had all your miserable lives?
yes, judging from disproportionate number of unarmed white folks killed by cops blacks have gotten justice. That makes eddie the idiot, not Republicans.
Right For folks like you Blacks and whites have played on the sameU field for the last 100 or more years Each getting the same breaks as the other ARE YOU in fn sane??

Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?

Did the cops kill the unarmed white guy while he was handcuffed on the ground and pleading for air?
its happened many times,,,
How many is "many times" and do you have video of it?

True, they are not doing that well on balance. This is because they have been the victims of liberalism. Sadly, blacks have voted 95% liberal for 50 years. Do you understand?
Yes I do You think those 95% are stupid ?? That they don't know that Repub scum have given them the dirty end of the stick for many years?

Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?

Did the cops kill the unarmed white guy while he was handcuffed on the ground and pleading for air?
at this point if you didnt know it there is no use showing you,,,

Can you explain why you don't use critical thought?

can you???

Sounds like a canned excuse to me. Lets make a deal. If you can show me say 10 cases where a white guy was killed and he wasnt doing anything and he was killed by Black cops then I will say you have a case.

Sounds like a canned excuse to me. Lets make a deal. If you can show me say 10 cases where a white guy was killed and he wasnt doing anything and he was killed by Black cops then I will say you have a case.
theres a video right above my post,,,you ignoring it proves my point,,,

Nah, they just killed this guy begging for his life

Just watched the video. Was the cop an asshole. Absolutely. Did the white boy put his hand behind his back again? Absolutely. I wonder how many Black people this fucker has killed or messed up their lives.

can you???

Irrelevant, because I already do. But thanks for asking!

Thats just one video and they guy wasnt even killed by a Black cop.

so youre a racist,,,

I am tired of black failure. Trump is their last chance.

so youre a racist,,,
WTF!! What makes you say that? :lol:

so youre a racist,,,

Or perhaps much more likely, you're a partisan moron.

Forum List

Back