Anyone thinking of selling some stock today?

The market is down ANOTHER 350 points. Shit. Why can’t Biden stop his assault on businesses? This is all his fault.

Because I'm a smart investor, obviously. Is this the Stock Market forum?

Why yes, yes it is.

Well, that's what you say ... But you also think investing in toxic shit and strip mining is a great idea.
You might be a smart investor ... But you're still a silly nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

The market is down ANOTHER 350 points. Shit. Why can’t Biden stop his assault on businesses? This is all his fault.

You're asking an old goober who can't even control his own bowels to stop the destruction of this country's economic system?

:laughing0301:

You don't know anything about the stock market, or even how it works, much less do you have any money in it.

I know enough about it to know that your magnificent holdings are being flushed down the toilet right now.

I also know you're also too stupid to realize that idiot you voted for is doing this to you. :laughing0301:

You're asking an old goober who can't even control his own bowels to stop the destruction of this country's economic system?

:laughing0301:
It was a rhetorical question, expressed in frustration for the idiots who voted for him.

I know enough about it to know that your magnificent holdings are being flushed down the toilet right now.

I also know you're also too stupid to realize that idiot you voted for is doing this to you. :laughing0301:
OMG….I answered you (one above) before I read your reply. We are on the same page.

It was a rhetorical question, expressed in frustration for the idiots who voted for him.

No problem. That was a rhetorical answer, directed in frustration toward the same idiots.

We are on the same page. :04:

No problem. That was a rhetorical answer, directed in frustration toward the same idiots. :04:
I’m feeling sick today. I can’t believe what these idiots have done to our country. It’s unrecognizable.

I’m feeling sick today. I can’t believe what these idiots have done to our country. It’s unrecognizable.

Same here. But I'm adopting the British method of coping: Keeping a stiff upper lip and using tongue in cheek humor.

That is, until the shooting starts. Then I'm switching to beast mode.

I've stated clearly that my holdings are down 2-4%, and that many of my holdings got a bump with the Inflation Reduction Act, and that the reasons for this, based on my past statements on this very thread, should be obvious to anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of the IRA and the stock market.

Except that I'm correct with my statement, and we both know it.

Drink another Ensure and try to step it up a notch grandpa ... :auiqs.jpg:
What are you ... 80 years old and thinking that stupid shit you are posting is going to fly?

I've stated clearly that my holdings are down 2-4%, and that many of my holdings got a bump with the Inflation Reduction Act, and that the reasons for this, based on my past statements on this very thread, should be obvious to anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of the IRA and the stock market.

:itsok:

Yes, there’s no easy answer. That’s why I’m thinking two years of cash until we can get them out of the WH. The rest would remain in the stock market, so as to capture the recovery when Republicans restore sanity.
Meanwhile back in reality…the Obama stock market went up 149 percent? How’d it do under your blob?

It's all good, my money is strong. ;)

Beast Mode... :laugh:

All the money in the world won't help you if you can't access it, or it dwindles down to nothing. It's only paper: You can't eat it, nobody will trade you anything for it, and all it's good for is starting a fire to keep warm.

Worse than that, anyone with a gun could just come along and take it way from you. Maybe one of those illegals Texas or Florida is sending to your neighborhood, who knows? But the truth is that when the shit hits the fan, people will be be rummaging through whatever's left of your shit, looking for something they can use.

Forum List

Back