Anyone see the shocking Raptors win tonight?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Not often a guy hits a 3 pointer to win the game with 1.5 seconds or whatever was left, and the most impressive part of the play was the pass from Lowry from the sidelines.

I didn't watch all of the game as I have baseball and hockey to watch and I don't like this teams chances even though they were 2nd best all year. This play would have been a loud one with fans.

I'd say Black Lives Matter has insured not too many saw it. To be honest, I didn't know the Raptors were in the playoffs.

Yeah, they also won the championship last year lol.

They swept Broolyn in the first round, they are in tough against the Celtics, down 2-1 now. Would have been 3-0 if not for the miracle shot. It could become a series now, who knows?

Not often a guy hits a 3 pointer to win the game with 1.5 seconds or whatever was left, and the most impressive part of the play was the pass from Lowry from the sidelines.

I didn't watch all of the game as I have baseball and hockey to watch and I don't like this teams chances even though they were 2nd best all year. This play would have been a loud one with fans.
Umm... No. I somehow missed it.

Missed it but yep, that was a HELLUVA pass by Lowry! :omg:

I'd say Black Lives Matter has insured not too many saw it. To be honest, I didn't know the Raptors were in the playoffs.

They swept Broolyn in the first round, they are in tough against the Celtics, down 2-1 now. Would have been 3-0 if not for the miracle shot. It could become a series now, who knows?

For the life of me I don't understand why the Raptors didn't do whatever was necessary to hold on to Kawhi Leonard. Did he demand a trade?

For the life of me I don't understand why the Raptors didn't do whatever was necessary to hold on to Kawhi Leonard. Did he demand a trade?

Taxes..

He didn't want to stay. There are theories out there, but I really don't think we were in it.

Was there a plane crash into a mountainside ???

Taxes..

Seems doubtful. The taxes and cost of living in LA are WAY more than they would have been in Toronto.

Taxes..

Seems doubtful. The taxes and cost of living in LA are WAY more than they would have been in Toronto.

When we get a plane crash into a open grassy field , then I may be interested again

I didn't see it live, but saw the replays. What a pass by Lowry!!! How did he even see him? Drawn up ahead of time (but you still have to see him!)? And what a catch and shot by OG. He seemed so relaxed. He was OG.

I didn't see it live, but saw the replays. What a pass by Lowry!!! How did he even see him? Drawn up ahead of time (but you still have to see him!)? And what a catch and shot by OG. He seemed so relaxed. He was OG.

They beat a GREAT defense with appeared to have 'em bottled up entirely. Lowry had another split second to inbound the ball.

They beat a GREAT defense with appeared to have 'em bottled up entirely. Lowry had another split second to inbound the ball.

Raptors coach Nick Nurse said he got the play from a set of DVDs he had and the play was one of old time coach Hubie Brown (now 86 yrs old). He's a much better coach than Brad Stevens.

Raptors coach Nick Nurse said he got the play from a set of DVDs he had and the play was one of old time coach Hubie Brown (now 86 yrs old). He's a much better coach than Brad Stevens.

If I'm not mistaken, Hubie was still doing color commentary up until last season. VERY adept basketball mind.

Forum List

Back