Anyone notice the lack of something the left could not get enough of when Obama was president?

but by and large I never really hear the Trump administration blaming Obama

Because Obama did a good job.
If that were the case they wouldn't have constantly blamed Bush for everything. Why would there be blame to place if he was so good at the job?
Booosh did start the stupidest wars ever and a corrupt world depression DUHHHH. And then there was 7 3/4 years of mindless GOP obstruction. Only brainwashing keeps the New BS GOP going at all. A disaster and disgrace.

During Obama's presidency there was hardly a day that went by where the presidents team, the media & every other leftist on this forum couldn't wait to blame shit on Bush. It was near every day for some posters like RDerp.

Here we are halfway into the First year of Trumps administration, and the only time I hear Obama's name mentioned is when yet another one of his policies bite the dust via this administrations actions. There is a bit of the blame game for Obamacare but that's to be expected since it's his legacy. Then there are a couple people on here who aren't smart enough to leave Obama to the historians, but by and large I never really hear the Trump administration blaming Obama for their own failures the way the previous one CONSTANTLY blamed Bush.

Also of note is that all the gloom & doom about Obama stirring up shit in DC after he left office has so far proven to be completely unfounded.

Obviously this is just my observation so what say you?
I agree with what you say. But Trump is so busy acting like a spoiled brat fighting CNN, he just hasn't thought of Obama.

During Obama's presidency there was hardly a day that went by where the presidents team, the media & every other leftist on this forum couldn't wait to blame shit on Bush. It was near every day for some posters like RDerp.

Here we are halfway into the First year of Trumps administration, and the only time I hear Obama's name mentioned is when yet another one of his policies bite the dust via this administrations actions. There is a bit of the blame game for Obamacare but that's to be expected since it's his legacy. Then there are a couple people on here who aren't smart enough to leave Obama to the historians, but by and large I never really hear the Trump administration blaming Obama for their own failures the way the previous one CONSTANTLY blamed Bush.

Also of note is that all the gloom & doom about Obama stirring up shit in DC after he left office has so far proven to be completely unfounded.

Bush's disaster in Iraq was still ongoing when Obama took office.

The deficit consequences of Bush's disastrous tax policies were still occurring when Obama took office.

What's the problem with blaming those to blame?
If you run on "elect me to fix it" and then fail to fix it who's fault is that?

If the GOP fails to deal with Obamacare as far as I'm concerned THEY OWN IT. They have the power but if they lack the will, well then fuck them. No more pointing back at that point.

It's like the term accountability is gone from the American vernacular.
I don't expect much to get through this year or next. Trump has as many GOPers adamantly against him as he has those who support his efforts. How long does it take Trump to grow up and act like an adult?

Tell me you live in a cave

Trump attacks both Obama and Hillary constantly

The deficit consequences of Bush's disastrous tax policies were still occurring when Obama took office.

If the GOP fails to deal with Obamacare as far as I'm concerned THEY OWN IT. They have the power but if they lack the will, well then fuck them. No more pointing back at that point.

I don't expect much to get through this year or next. Trump has as many GOPers adamantly against him as he has those who support his efforts. How long does it take Trump to grow up and act like an adult?
Dunno. As long as he does his job I guess I don't ultimately care.

I didn't just blame Bush. The GOP was complicit.

Tricked into Iraq.
The failed deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts.
Medical bills the number one cause of bankruptcy
The Katrina aftermath with all the deaths and ignored people
Letting Bin Laden go and quit looking for him
Scientists quitting with Republicans smearing their integrity
The unpaid for wars
The crashed economy
Replacing quality lawyers with Bible School Grads at the Justice Department
Using the IRS for going after political opponents
Disbanding the Iraqi military which created Isis
Losing many billions in cash in Iraq
Sending our soldiers to Iraq with old and Rusty equipment
And the list is much, much longer. Bush was like Midas, only everything he touched turned to sh!t.

So much of what the GOP accused Obama they got from Bush actually doing those things. The GOP caused many times the damage al Qaeda and Isis combined. Bush was such a disaster that Republicans won't let him anywhere near their presidential conventions and never will.

You think that just because it's been a couple of years we've forgotten what Bush and the GOP did?

He spends more time dreaming up his infantile tweets as he does working for the country! He's alienating people in his party!

Doing a crappy job is OK for you because at least he's doing his job. Well, he's in the job. But the job he's doing will cause enormous damage when it all catches up. Do you want a list. In less than 7 months, Trump's list is nearly as long as Bush's which lasted 8 years.

You think that just because it's been a couple of years we've forgotten what Bush and the GOP did?
Dean, you have never had an original thought all the time I have been on this board. Go back and list the liberal talking points.
Talking points is something you can't prove. It's just word salad. I can prove everything I say and you know it.

Dean, you have never had an original thought all the time I have been on this board. Go back and list the liberal talking points.
Talking points is something you can't prove. It's just word salad. I can prove everything I say and you know it.

Ok, we'll wait. Does that include proof on the Russian collusion.

Oh, I guess I chased them off again. The truth hurts. Right wingers go screaming, pulling out their thinning hair. Sometime, because their eyes are blinded with tears, they run into things and end up bruised.

Talking point debunked: The recession cannot be placed soley on Bush, it took years for it to manifest, way back to Clinton and further

Expecting me to comment on an ongoing investigation? Well, I'll try.

Well, we know this because Donald Trump Jr. told us:
"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

And we know Flynn and Manafort have retroactively signed up as foreign Agents.
We know Jeff Session recused himself.
We know Flynn and Manafort accepted money.
We know Jared got a quarter billion dollar loan that stinks.
We know that the White House committed blackmail and extortion.

Things are just working up and it's been like half a year. Let's see what happens in the second half.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Things are just working up and it's been like half a year.

Dude, the Russian BS is dead, let it die

Talking point debunked: The recession cannot be placed soley on Bush, it took years for it to manifest, way back to Clinton and further
8 years of Bush and it was Clinton's fault? Then how could anything be Obama's fault?

Things are just working up and it's been like half a year.

Dude, the Russian BS is dead, let it die
Die nothing. It's just warming up. It's not Democrats fault that the GOP is gushing over Putin and the Russians.

8 years of Bush and it was Clinton's fault? Then how could anything be Obama's fault?

You don't hqve the first clue, all you do is repeat what you're instructed and fully incapable of being taught anything. You're a simpleton

Forum List

Back