Anyone notice if you don't complete an online order they'll give you 10-20% off to complete it a day or 2 later.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
I always go through the point of entering the credit card info and stop before the final button. A day or 2 later they make offers a lot of the times.

That adds up over time. Anyone do the same?

Sometimes I'll go to buy something and then change my mind. But then when I go to close out the window a popup shows that says "Wait. Here's a 40% off coupon"

I don't shop on Amazon, its usually on a web site for specific things like car parts or whatever.

So you guys are looking for "handouts?"
Fucking freeloaders.
What happened to Capitalism.
Are you trying to fuck over the hard working businessman?
Apparently you are.

Another example of, I support Capitalism, but when it come to me, fuck it, it's all about me.
The true trumpian way.

So you guys are looking for "handouts?"
Fucking freeloaders.
What happened to Capitalism.
Are you trying to fuck over the hard working businessman?
Apparently you are.

Another example of, I support Capitalism, but when it come to me, fuck it, it's all about me.
The true trumpian way.

The same part for your four banger rice burner costs me 500% more for no other reason than it's a corvette. So, I'll take a break whenever I can get one. Which isn't very often, to be honest. I've paid a couple of hundred Federal Reserve Notes for a piece of plastic trim. Something you can get for maybe five.

And there's a couple others around here who can vouch for that running scam by your ''hard working busnessmen.'' lol.

I wrote in Ron Paul the last three elections, btw. I'm as far from 'Trumpian' as a feller can possibly be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back