Anyone live in Massachusetts?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
What's it like up there? What are some good towns to look for a home in? I'm pretty sure I could find a job in my field pretty easily if I decided to move. And if I have to watch the republic collapse over the next few years, I'd much rather do it with a bong in my lap :laugh:

yeson4-850x478$large.jpeg

-ef2bcc914d474b91.jpg

-69d259f8b5f7cb0a.jpg

What's it like up there? What are some good towns to look for a home in? I'm pretty sure I could find a job in my field pretty easily if I decided to move. And if I have to watch the republic collapse over the next few years, I'd much rather do it with a bong in my lap

There are some pretty places in Massachusetts. If they're at all seaside they're probably priced out of your reach. Traffic is terrible - roads have not been improved or maintained much except in Boston itself. Property taxes are outrageously high and there's income tax and sales tax to think about. There's very good medical care for physical ailments but mental health....not so much. But, overall, The Bay State is a great state to be from!

What's it like up there? What are some good towns to look for a home in? I'm pretty sure I could find a job in my field pretty easily if I decided to move. And if I have to watch the republic collapse over the next few years, I'd much rather do it with a bong in my lap :laugh:

-ef2bcc914d474b91.jpg

-69d259f8b5f7cb0a.jpg

Bad nooz TOS....

Massachusetts is still in the US. You have to go another couple hundred miles to reach Canada.

Although--- it's a pretty drive.

• Banned
What's it like up there? What are some good towns to look for a home in? I'm pretty sure I could find a job in my field pretty easily if I decided to move. And if I have to watch the republic collapse over the next few years, I'd much rather do it with a bong in my lap

There are some pretty places in Massachusetts. If they're at all seaside they're probably priced out of your reach. Traffic is terrible - roads have not been improved or maintained much except in Boston itself. Property taxes are outrageously high and there's income tax and sales tax to think about. There's very good medical care for physical ailments but mental health....not so much. But, overall, The Bay State is a great state to be from!
The traffic is probably way better than where I'm at right now. Boston eh? Hmm... could I see myself joining the city folk? :eusa_think:

I live here need the dope to smoke. Beautiful place, but if you are a New Yorker it kinda sucks. These clowns are always comparing..like a pissing contest. Gets boring.

• Banned

-ef2bcc914d474b91.jpg

-69d259f8b5f7cb0a.jpg

Bad nooz TOS....

Massachusetts is still in the US. You have to go another couple hundred miles to reach Canada.

Although--- it's a pretty drive.
Nah I love this country. I'll wait as long as I can before I have to jump ship!

The traffic is probably way better than where I'm at right now. Boston eh? Hmm... could I see myself joining the city folk? :eusa_think:

It's a great place to live besides being one of the most expensive states in the country! It's very picturesque with a lot of seaside communities, old fishing villages, beaches. Great in the summertime, freezing and lots of snow in the wintertime! I see taxes has already been discussed. They don't call us Taxachusetts for nothing! ;)

What's it like up there? What are some good towns to look for a home in? I'm pretty sure I could find a job in my field pretty easily if I decided to move.
They are always looking for floor buffer operators. Good Luck :thup:

index_hard_flooring_01.gif

I live here need the dope to smoke. Beautiful place, but if you are a New Yorker it kinda sucks. These clowns are always comparing..like a pissing contest. Gets boring.

Then what the hell are you doing on USMB?
ScratchHead_zpsk4apzczx.gif

Forum List

Back