Anyone know what caliber would be referred to as a "9.9"?

Probably a typo. But given the 1000’s of calibers that have existed who’s to say..?

Yeah, that is why I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. Calibers have been named for bullet diameter, black powder charge, year it was first made, and even speed of the bullet.

But, given my lack of experience with 9mm rounds, I thought someone else might know.
Duh, everybody knows what a 9.9 is.

9.9.jpg

No one made you king, this is a
Free country we have a right to choose if we want that job or not. Your over regulations are killing thousands every year of drug over doses. Free men are meant to be free. Leave us alone

You are an idiot. Freedom is not freedom to kill yourself or (more often) someone else.

Tell me what safety regulations are preventing people from getting a job?

Well lets see- there was that tragic factory collapse in Bangladesh(?) a few years back- because the owners didn't care that the building was safe.

I think Jitsy is saying that if American factory owners were able to run deathtrap factories like some countries allow, that more Americans would have jobs until they get killed by their job.
Your again talking about mistakes.. mistakes happen all the time

No- I am talking at best this would be negligence, and at worse it would be manslaughter. Negligence is not preventing what is easily anticipated- not training your employees on fire safety might be considered negligence if there was a fire and employees died.

Manslaughter would be when factory owners lock doors to prevent employees from getting out when there is a fire, or bribing government officials not to enforce building safety codes.
They didn’t have to work there ..

Nor did the factories have to bribe government officials to ensure higher profits.

I don't think he can provide a link to his ass, which is where that claim was pulled from.

I think that there can be a reasonable argument that regulations should be reviewed to ensure that they a) work and b) make sense.

But to blame regulations on our opioid crisis- and not the very industries that spent millions convincing doctors that opioids were safe to prescribe without worrying about addiction is just bizarrely ignorant.
I live in a urban city, my biological family is all addicted to meth.. you think you know more then me? lol

Based upon that- maybe your family is all addicted to meth because of you?

Remember- you offer nothing but your bizarre unsubstantiated opinions.

But I will humor you- tell us all about how your entire biological family became addicted to meth because of 'regulations'.
Not sure I’ll ask them when I see them

You were the one who claimed you knew more than me because your family are all addicts.

Once again you are just pulling this out of your ass.
I was born addicted to meth,, I’m
From the inner city of Boston i see abandoned commercial buildings everywhere in Boston not able to use because the city has overregulated them.. The meaning of a regulation is telling somebody you can’t do something that you once did before..

So you were born addicted to meth. Which may explain somethings.
And you still can't explain how your entire family became addicted to meth because of regulations.

You are an idiot. Freedom is not freedom to kill yourself or (more often) someone else.

Well lets see- there was that tragic factory collapse in Bangladesh(?) a few years back- because the owners didn't care that the building was safe.

I think Jitsy is saying that if American factory owners were able to run deathtrap factories like some countries allow, that more Americans would have jobs until they get killed by their job.

No- I am talking at best this would be negligence, and at worse it would be manslaughter. Negligence is not preventing what is easily anticipated- not training your employees on fire safety might be considered negligence if there was a fire and employees died.

Manslaughter would be when factory owners lock doors to prevent employees from getting out when there is a fire, or bribing government officials not to enforce building safety codes.
They didn’t have to work there ..

Nor did the factories have to bribe government officials to ensure higher profits.
O well

Tell me what safety regulations cause people to overdose on drugs.

Got a link? I provided you with one.

What safety regulations are causing people to do drugs or preventing their getting a job?
STATCAST - Week of September 9, 2019

since the increase of regulations there’s been an increase of drug overdose deaths
They go hand and hand

Got a link that they go hand in hand?
Go ask them they will tell you

Oh, so no link? Figures.

Its funny that you repeatedly demand links. But have none to offer yourself.

I'm still waiting to hear what safety regulations prevent people from getting a job.
I asked you if someone tells you to fuck off I know what I’m doing does it doesn’t get hurt do you fire him?

100 years ago, if a worker told the boss to "fuck off" and ignored the rules, what would happen to him?

You idiot. Nobody said ALL. You can't get that through your think head? Not all.

But some did and would, if it weren't for the regulations.
Link?

https://www.history.com/topics/early-20th-century-us/triangle-shirtwaist-fire

Locked, Blocked Exits Blamed for Chicken Plant Fire Deaths

from: Back to Basics: Safe Egress -- Occupational Health & Safety
"An example is the Station fire that took place in a nightclub in West Warwick, R.I, in 2003. In this case, theatrical pyrotechnics used on stage as part of a performance by the band Great White ignited combustible soundproofing foam, and fire spread quickly through the unsprinklered nightclub. One hundred of the approximately 462 occupants inside the club at the time died and 230 were injured. Most of the panicked occupants attempted to exit through the same front entrance by which they had arrived, unaware of or disregarding three other direct exits that were present. Part of the reason they might not know the locations of the other exits was that these were not readily discernible to occupants because of their placement or insufficient exit identification."

Just 3 links about locked doors that accounted for 270 deaths from pure negligence.
Ohhh I thought you said the owners locked them in purposefully.. so you lied lol ok

Yes I did. Mainly referring to the Triangle Shirt factory and the Hamlet Chicken plant. But not marking exits is part of the same regulations that YOU want to see flushed.
Ohh so you made it up .. we’re you there?

No, but the investigators were.

lol Now I have to be there, even though the cause of the deaths is documented?

And you still haven't told me what safety rules are preventing people from getting a job. Answer that.

I live in a urban city, my biological family is all addicted to meth.. you think you know more then me? lol

But I will humor you- tell us all about how your entire biological family became addicted to meth because of 'regulations'.

You were the one who claimed you knew more than me because your family are all addicts.

From the inner city of Boston i see abandoned commercial buildings everywhere in Boston not able to use because the city has overregulated them.. The meaning of a regulation is telling somebody you can’t do something that you once did before..

And you still can't explain how your entire family became addicted to meth because of regulations.
I think the same way millions of Americans have become addicted to drugs.. we went from being a country where you could wake up get a job pretty much anywhere any type of field save capital to start your own business to now being told you have to go to Texas to get a safety regulation course completed, or a back ground check, ( that new refugees in their 40’s can pass)
But growing up today, with bad education, and the promotion of bad behavior on tv and music. The young get caught up, can’t get the job they always wanted can’t participate in democracy because they have a felony, I can go on and on, oh and now have to compete with low wage illegals for in between jobs. Our government has destroyed a couple of generations because of over regulation.

And people died in work accidents this year with regulations dumb ass

So if we can't prevent ALL workplace fatalities just say fuck it and let 3 or 4 TIMES as many workers die? No. Fuck you and the "let'em die" bullshit.

You need to GTFO for that kind of thinking.
Free country we have a right to choose if we want that job or not. Your over regulations are killing thousands every year of drug over doses. Free men are meant to be free. Leave us alone

And there are protocols in place to prevent many of those mistakes.

If there is a mistake that costs someone their life, do you just want to say "Oops. It was a mistake. Mistakes happen"?

I think the same way millions of Americans have become addicted to drugs.. we went from being a country where you could wake up get a job pretty much anywhere any type of field save capital to start your own business to now being told you have to go to Texas to get a safety regulation course completed, or a back ground check, ( that new refugees in their 40’s can pass)
But growing up today, with bad education, and the promotion of bad behavior on tv and music. The young get caught up, can’t get the job they always wanted can’t participate in democracy because they have a felony, I can go on and on, oh and now have to compete with low wage illegals for in between jobs. Our government has destroyed a couple of generations because of over regulation.

Oh? So American employers hire illegals for low wages?? Why do you hate American employers to slander them so?

STATCAST - Week of September 9, 2019

since the increase of regulations there’s been an increase of drug overdose deaths
They go hand and hand

Oh, so no link? Figures.

I'm still waiting to hear what safety regulations prevent people from getting a job.
I asked you if someone tells you to fuck off I know what I’m doing does it doesn’t get hurt do you fire him?

100 years ago, if a worker told the boss to "fuck off" and ignored the rules, what would happen to him?
He would have been fired and he would have washed dishes for a few months until he found a new job.. AMERICANS CANT EVEN DO THAT low wage illegals destroyed that for us to

enforces safety rules,
What happens to the employee that tells you to fuck off I know what I’m doing?

When he is ignoring safety rules, he obviously does NOT know what he is doing.
You fire him right?

Just like would have happened 100 years ago if he broke the rules and told the boss to fuck off.

If you get a job and ignore the rules, any rules, you have only yourself to blame for losing your job.

Now, what specific safety regulations prevent you from getting a job?

So if we can't prevent ALL workplace fatalities just say fuck it and let 3 or 4 TIMES as many workers die? No. Fuck you and the "let'em die" bullshit.

You need to GTFO for that kind of thinking.

If there is a mistake that costs someone their life, do you just want to say "Oops. It was a mistake. Mistakes happen"?
I’d rather take my chance then get hooked on drugs

Oh, so no link? Figures.

He would have been fired and he would have washed dishes for a few months until he found a new job.. AMERICANS CANT EVEN DO THAT low wage illegals destroyed that for us to

Are you calling employers bad Americans????

Oh? So American employers hire illegals for low wages?? Why do you hate American employers to slander them so?
I don’t hate them.. what are you talking about . I don’t like the politician that won’t change the law

I’d rather take my chance then get hooked on drugs

Taking chances with y our own life is fine. But getting someone else killed is not. Neither is having a business or job shutdown because of the fatality and the investigation.

And if you get hooked on drugs, it is your own fault. I would love to see rehab available, but you don't want to pay for that.

enforces safety rules,
What happens to the employee that tells you to fuck off I know what I’m doing?

When he is ignoring safety rules, he obviously does NOT know what he is doing.
You fire him right?

Just like would have happened 100 years ago if he broke the rules and told the boss to fuck off.

If you get a job and ignore the rules, any rules, you have only yourself to blame for losing your job.

Now, what specific safety regulations prevent you from getting a job?
No idea what your talking about me.. I’m talking about the 69 thousand you killed last year

Oh, so no link? Figures.

Are you calling employers bad Americans????
No I’m calling the politicians anti American

Oh, so no link? Figures.

If you want to wash dishes I can get you a list of restaurants in my neighborhood that are hiring.

Forum List

Back