Anyone Here Work Out ? My Wrist Need Attention

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I've been walking and lifting light weights just bar and 10lb.s for now since that's all I have left.
I've done this for 14 years without any problems, I have stents in my heart as of 2020 thanks to the lying doctors with the stent assembly line, so I haven't seen a heart doc since. Not all doctors are bad of course. Most save lives.
Anyway my wrist hurt is that normal?

I've been walking and lifting light weights just bar and 10lb.s for now since that's all I have left.
I've done this for 14 years without any problems, I have stents in my heart as of 2020 thanks to the lying doctors with the stent assembly line, so I haven't seen a heart doc since. Not all doctors are bad of course. Most save lives.

Change hands.

let's see some pics of your abs 1st. just kidding lol

I think I need a mod to move this thread to the 'Health and Lifestyle forum?

Also my ab's aren't that impressive, take my word for it. Too skinny and I'm not tall like Skinny Minnie, haha.

I think I need a mod to move this thread to the 'Health and Lifestyle forum?

Also my ab's aren't that impressive, take my word for it. Too skinny and I'm not tall like Skinny Minnie, haha.
i would dominate you at wrestling then

The closest badger can get is the arthritis at the base of the thumbs. Using the grip exercise spring-loaded tool frequently will make the arthritic pain go away without meds. Caution: be careful of using this tool in public as a cop may perceive it as a gun.

The closest badger can get is the arthritis at the base of the thumbs. Using the grip exercise spring-loaded tool frequently will make the arthritic pain go away without meds. Caution: be careful of using this tool in public as a cop may perceive it as a gun.

I use loppers to cut out trails in our woods that are full of vines,but they don't hurt like the weights do. So it the weight bearing that hurts me .Wonder if wrest splint would help which of course I don't have.

Using bad technique when lifting weights can injure your wrists. Maybe that's what happened.

Injury unfortunately is part of the deal, just let it rest for a week or so.

I have to keep lifting for health reasons, since I don't take meds and have diabetes, I use to ride my bike but sold it. Its low carbs and exercise for awhile now. I was walking today and body slammed myself on a damn vine, but I don't think I hurt anything.

Forum List

Back