Anyone here reload?

Oh I get it. That was sorta like humor, except......well.....not funny.

It's been my experience that folks who smoke cigars don't have much of a sense of humor. I'm not surprised you don't find it funny. If Robin Williams had of said it you be rolling on the floor. Just having fun. Lighten up a little.

Oh I get it. That was sorta like humor, except......well.....not funny.

It's been my experience that folks who smoke cigars don't have much of a sense of humor. I'm not surprised you don't find it funny. If Robin Williams had of said it you be rolling on the floor. Just having fun. Lighten up a little.

I see you don't appreciate my sense of humor? Would Groucho Marx have been one of those cigar smokers with no sense of humor?

Powder seems to becoming more common. One big ammo dealer last week in Cincinnati gun show had numerous 8 pound kegs of Hodgon TITE GROUP (great stuff for 9mm) for sale Got a keg for 145 (out the door) which pretty decent these days

It's been a long time but I'm considering bringing my old Lee three die loading press back into service. I have a lot of 44 mag cases and primers and the right dies but I only have experience in loading .38. Here's where it gets tricky. It is absolutely necessary to get the right powder. "Bullseye" is a fast burning powder ideal for .38 but the heavier .44 mag takes a different system. I picked up a can of Herc. 2400 labeled "rifle powder" in an estate auction but it seems the rifle powder is ideal for the .44 mag so you gotta check before you start dumping powder into a case. You can find every powder, bullet and casing in current charts and you absolutely have to match them all to stay safe.

It's been a long time but I'm considering bringing my old Lee three die loading press back into service. I have a lot of 44 mag cases and primers and the right dies but I only have experience in loading .38. Here's where it gets tricky. It is absolutely necessary to get the right powder. "Bullseye" is a fast burning powder ideal for .38 but the heavier .44 mag takes a different system. I picked up a can of Herc. 2400 labeled "rifle powder" in an estate auction but it seems the rifle powder is ideal for the .44 mag so you gotta check before you start dumping powder into a case. You can find every powder, bullet and casing in current charts and you absolutely have to match them all to stay safe.

absolutely use the right powder. Bullseye is what I used for PPC loads for 38 DEWC and I believe its way too fast for 44. In fact, I remember a friend of mine getting a broken thumb and a blown up SW #29 44 mag when another guy put a quad charge of Bullseye in a 44 case rather than the proper powder

with the net its easy to find good loads for a 44

For the most part, fish are perfectly content in a tank, and most live longer in captivity.

They don't seem to know the difference either.

That said..Whitehall may want to make it a bit more interesting for the little guy. Add some aquarium chakas like rocks and plants.

absolutely use the right powder. Bullseye is what I used for PPC loads for 38 DEWC and I believe its way too fast for 44. In fact, I remember a friend of mine getting a broken thumb and a blown up SW #29 44 mag when another guy put a quad charge of Bullseye in a 44 case rather than the proper powder

with the net its easy to find good loads for a 44

Powder seems to becoming more common. One big ammo dealer last week in Cincinnati gun show had numerous 8 pound kegs of Hodgon TITE GROUP (great stuff for 9mm) for sale Got a keg for 145 (out the door) which pretty decent these days

My uncle fondly remembers when an 8lb can of powder was about ten bucks.

Needless to say...that was a while ago!

My uncle fondly remembers when an 8lb can of powder was about ten bucks.

Needless to say...that was a while ago!

my last keg of green dot-bought 2-3 years ago has 77 dollars marked on it. less than 10 a pound

A few Orthopedic surgeons I know had told me about the number of people that have been developing hairline cracks so the problem develops over time. Unless you live in West Texas or most of the Rocky Mountain area I would not recommend it be used to defend you home. I know that many are sold for that.
If attending a driving school would solve the problem with accidents I would be in favor of testing being a requirement for testing. The major issue with gun control is you would be amazed at the number out there with no paper work . I had a few sleepless nights due to selling to people that shouldn't have them. A major issue is a person with a clean record buys a gun for a friend or relative that can't legally buy on for themselves.

A few Orthopedic surgeons I know had told me about the number of people that have been developing hairline cracks so the problem develops over time. Unless you live in West Texas or most of the Rocky Mountain area I would not recommend it be used to defend you home. I know that many are sold for that.
If attending a driving school would solve the problem with accidents I would be in favor of testing being a requirement for testing. The major issue with gun control is you would be amazed at the number out there with no paper work . I had a few sleepless nights due to selling to people that shouldn't have them. A major issue is a person with a clean record buys a gun for a friend or relative that can't legally buy on for themselves.

what does this have to do with reloading.

btw STRAW PURCHASING a firearm for a felon is a FEDERAL FELONY

I was stating my position. Yes, but what has that to do with reality, it is illegal; but what has that got to do with the practice being done all the time. I have heard people talking about the private sale of handguns without paper work at a local gun club. Illegal in NH, all handgun sales must go through a dealer.

I was stating my position. Yes, but what has that to do with reality, it is illegal; but what has that got to do with the practice being done all the time. I have heard people talking about the private sale of handguns without paper work at a local gun club. Illegal in NH, all handgun sales must go through a dealer.

I cannot dispute your statement about your own state law. Its one of those stupid laws that do not impact criminals. Criminals cannot own or buy guns so by definition, they won't use a dealer to buy guns

The people I am referring to consider themselves patriotic conservatives. I've know most for at least 20 years. They say the law is wrong. I'll keep track of party affiliation when I drive by their houses.

Forum List

Back