Anyone have any idea why the stock market was closed today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did something happen? :dunno:
It's good Friday.

It seemed good, at least.
What's so good about it ? The bunny is under quarantine until Monday.
I'm at home, playing with the kiddos, got time to read a book and cook a nice dinner. Seems like a pretty good Friday to me personally.

If yours isn't for I all I can say is I hope it gets better.
Eatin' some fish ? I are :) I killed some and skinned their asses at 5 am !View attachment 321803
Nope. I'm not a churchy type.
Meeneether
IMG_20200410_161036.jpg

Idiot.

Self-description is also not an answer.
We all know you’re dumb. Must you prove it every day?

I ain't the one who thinks the question has an answer, yet can't say what it is sooooooooooooo..................
--- it's on to page 2 with no one having any idea.
LOL. Hey dumb ass, you got the answer by the first few posters. Don’t you read your own thread? Are you slow?

Idiot.

I ain't the one who thinks the question has an answer, yet can't say what it is sooooooooooooo..................
LOL. Hey dumb ass, you got the answer by the first few posters. Don’t you read your own thread? Are you slow?

Are YOU?

The best answer I have so far is this

Because it wants to.

Obviously. But why specifically today?

NO ONE KNOWS.

Was it closed yesterday? It WAS "Holy Thursday". Will it be closed Monday? It WILL BE Easter Monday.

Good Friday, clueless.

That's not an answer.
Is the stock market some kind of religious practice? Don't think it is. Question stands.
LOL you're so damn dumb after three people give you the answer you're still too fucking dense to get it. I'd be surprised if your IQ can match a chimps.

"LOL" I've had seven people tell me it's Good Friday, which I already knew. The question was, and still is, why the fuck would the stock market CLOSE on Good Friday? Does it close for Feast of the Assumption Day or All Souls Day or St. Elmo's Fire Day? Need a better answer than "it's Good Friday".
It's a Christian nation stupid. People are supposed to go to church, get the virus and spread it around, dumbass.

Actually it's a secular nation and guaranteed so, but all the days I mentioned with the exception of St. Elmo's Fire, are also Christian holydays. Apparently you're determined to post here while unable to admit you have no idea what the answer is.

Anyway I'm Catholic enough to know you go to church on SUNDAY, not Friday.

Well apparently the nuns didn't beat your dumb ass enough because you're still really really stupid.

It's closed so the algorithmic trading platforms cannot fleece the unsuspecting.

And it's Friday.

ergo, Good Friday.

Idiot.

Are YOU?

Because it wants to.

NO ONE KNOWS.

Was it closed yesterday? It WAS "Holy Thursday". Will it be closed Monday? It WILL BE Easter Monday.
You aren’t even able to read posts in your own thread. Dude get some help. Do you have dementia?

Good Friday, clueless.

That's not an answer.
Is the stock market some kind of religious practice? Don't think it is. Question stands.
LOL you're so damn dumb after three people give you the answer you're still too fucking dense to get it. I'd be surprised if your IQ can match a chimps.

"LOL" I've had seven people tell me it's Good Friday, which I already knew. The question was, and still is, why the fuck would the stock market CLOSE on Good Friday? Does it close for Feast of the Assumption Day or All Souls Day or St. Elmo's Fire Day? Need a better answer than "it's Good Friday".
It's a Christian nation stupid. People are supposed to go to church, get the virus and spread it around, dumbass.

Actually it's a secular nation and guaranteed so, but all the days I mentioned with the exception of St. Elmo's Fire, are also Christian holydays. Apparently you're determined to post here while unable to admit you have no idea what the answer is.

Anyway I'm Catholic enough to know you go to church on SUNDAY, not Friday.

Well apparently the nuns didn't beat your dumb ass enough because you're still really really stupid.

The penguins never mentioned the stock market.

Idiot.

Are YOU?

Because it wants to.

NO ONE KNOWS.

You aren’t even able to read posts in your own thread. Dude get some help. Do you have dementia?

Let me put this as directly as I can. FUCK YOU.

If you're claiming there's an answer somewhere upstairs --- FUCKING QUOTE IT. If you can't do that just GTFO.

It's good Friday.

It seemed good, at least.
What's so good about it ? The bunny is under quarantine until Monday.
I'm at home, playing with the kiddos, got time to read a book and cook a nice dinner. Seems like a pretty good Friday to me personally.

If yours isn't for I all I can say is I hope it gets better.
Eatin' some fish ? I are :) I killed some and skinned their asses at 5 am !View attachment 321803
Nope. I'm not a churchy type.
Meeneether
View attachment 321812

Ewww.. That's canned. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back