Anyone have a favorite stock for the recovery

Oil companies are still at war with one another. But until the Covid-19 is under control I do not for see the stock market rising for another month.

-Taylor N.
While even so called experts have been saying this the last week, they kept investors from trading the future expectations and the huge rush back into the market with all that money on the sidelines.
In other words by time you realize you would have could have should have, the bounce back gets far away from you. I am almost at where I was at before the virus crash and not to far off the highest highs, the indexes are about 20% off (halfway between high and lows) and the volatility index shows our swings are lessening and bottom Of our range will be rising.
Charts show a nice reverse head and shoulders forming. You wanted to get in at the tip of the reverse head not the shoulder.
People are rushing to those high divy plays that are maintaining them, and dipping into those low price preferreds that pay big at these prices=forward looking positions that are doing great right now. My worry, is that I missed buying more and range traded sold some too soon.

Any ethical company that doesn't betray my people is perfectly alright with me on recovering stock value. Those other companies that support the things that I despise, they should go out of business.

Oil companies are still at war with one another. But until the Covid-19 is under control I do not for see the stock market rising for another month.

-Taylor N.
While even so called experts have been saying this the last week, they kept investors from trading the future expectations and the huge rush back into the market with all that money on the sidelines.
In other words by time you realize you would have could have should have, the bounce back gets far away from you. I am almost at where I was at before the virus crash and not to far off the highest highs, the indexes are about 20% off (halfway between high and lows) and the volatility index shows our swings are lessening and bottom Of our range will be rising.
Charts show a nice reverse head and shoulders forming. You wanted to get in at the tip of the reverse head not the shoulder.
People are rushing to those high divy plays that are maintaining them, and dipping into those low price preferreds that pay big at these prices=forward looking positions that are doing great right now. My worry, is that I missed buying more and range traded sold some too soon.
Chart shows a nice pop to short and a rollover for more downside.
I'm accumulating a nice short position for new lows in the next few months.

-Taylor N.
Certain sectors yes, however I would cover any lows Thursday before the President lays out his return to work plans and initiative.
I have a few stocks I sold the range highs on and they came enough off their range high to buy back. With this event happening Thurs it will be chasing me back into those positions before they get away from us, as if you notice the charts show a reverse head and shoulders on many overly sold stocks that have maintained a great high yield divy.
You forget, April is a huge divy month and people hold on to them, and now people are holding long term because they got in so low, they can afford to. Loose hands are gone and volitility is going down preventing the anomolies that occured during the freefall. In other words choose your shorts well, like through instant news and coming earnings, but also watch out for this HaShev(return).

-Taylor N.
Certain sectors yes, however I would cover any lows Thursday before the President lays out his return to work plans and initiative.
I have a few stocks I sold the range highs on and they came enough off their range high to buy back. With this event happening Thurs it will be chasing me back into those positions before they get away from us, as if you notice the charts show a reverse head and shoulders on many overly sold stocks that have maintained a great high yield divy.
You forget, April is a huge divy month and people hold on to them, and now people are holding long term because they got in so low, they can afford to. Loose hands are gone and volitility is going down preventing the anomolies that occured during the freefall. In other words choose your shorts well, like through instant news and coming earnings, but also watch out for this HaShev(return).
I don't care about the next few days or weeks. In the next few months stocks are going to drop alot. At the end of the day stock prices are based on earnings and price to earnings. The S&P isn't going to have a 30-40+ PE. So either stocks need to drop a lot, or people need to start spending large amounts of money on goods and services, which isn't going to happen anytime soon...

The bulls are going to get hit with a big dose of reality and the short term fiat FOMO pumping will only make it that much worse.

-Taylor N.
I don't care about the next few days or weeks. In the next few months stocks are going to drop alot. At the end of the day stock prices are based on earnings and price to earnings. The S&P isn't going to have a 30-40+ PE. So either stocks need to drop a lot, or people need to start spending large amounts of money on goods and services, which isn't going to happen anytime soon...

The bulls are going to get hit with a big dose of reality and the short term fiat FOMO pumping will only make it that much worse.
The market trades months in advance, unless you are trading NY hit companies or individual stories, you might be using certain media's designed negativity to guide your perspective that might put you in an investment trap especially with companies repurchasing at these levels and news highlighting infusions and back to work sentiment.

-Taylor N.

The market trades months in advance, unless you are trading NY hit companies or individual stories, you might be using certain media's designed negativity to guide your perspective that might put you in an investment trap especially with companies repurchasing at these levels and news highlighting infusions and back to work sentiment.
I don't think you have any clue about the concept of FOMO, and more importantly earnings and P/E, This must be your first market crash.
I guess time will tell...

-Taylor N.

I don't think you have any clue about the concept of FOMO, and more importantly earnings and P/E, This must be your first market crash.
I called the financial crisis bottom, called this recent top, and recent bottom,
made money on the worst market crashes without shorting stocks, and if you look at individual stocks futures people are paying 10% and 20% premiums to cover their shares on some capitalization and financial cos., I did warn you to cover.

-Taylor N.

I called the financial crisis bottom, called this recent top, and recent bottom,
made money on the worst market crashes without shorting stocks, and if you look at individual stocks futures people are paying 10% and 20% premiums to cover their shares on some capitalization and financial cos., I did warn you to cover.
Ya I bet you called em, statements like that show you're a phony...

You don't even understand how earnings affect stock prices... What real crash has lasted 1 month? These things take time to bottom. This is May 2001, Aug 2008. You probably bought then too thinking stocks were "cheap"

I'm not short yet, but I will be very soon. 2900 /es looks very nice to me for many reasons, this fake pop tonight will give me a nice low risk entry tomorrow or next week.

-Taylor N.

You don't even understand how earnings affect stock prices... What real crash has lasted 1 month? These things take time to bottom. This is May 2001, Aug 2008. You probably bought then too thinking stocks were "cheap"

I'm not short yet, but I will be very soon. 2900 /es looks very nice to me for many reasons, this fake pop tonight will give me a nice low risk entry tomorrow or next week.
You just called me a liar for no reason but frustration that I was right and you didn't listen.

-Taylor N.

You just called me a liar for no reason but frustration that I was right and you didn't listen.
huh you were right about what?

I guess some people just need to learn the hard way on some things...

-Taylor N.

That you should be buying and
COVERING YOUR SHORTS at Thursdays lows before the get back to work phases were layed out at the briefing. When I said financial mortgage and capitalization stocks were at a 10-20% premium to cover, I was not talking about ask prices, I was talking about actual afterhours stocks purchased.
=short squeeze. That was at the indexes barely up in futures, now they are up 3.5% and the Russell almost 5%. I myself missed getting back in my stocks I took profits on to protect my portfolio, when they failed to hit my buy order, so why would I lie? The difference is those are stocks I owned not borrowed, when I miss the boat I am only losing 1 single opp on those stocks that repeat trade range chances, but still have my profits from the sale, when shorting the stock on margin acct missing covering means losing your profit and then some when there is a huge spike and short squeeze. If you are lucky, the market maker will give you a chance to cover lower then what the futures and afterhours/premarket suggests. I'm guessing you didn't see my posts (like post-24411119) detailing the mortgage company preferred stocks surging 149 and 150% in 1 day, my replies to you were warning you of such a hit if that was your target short. I was doing you a favor and how do you treat me?
WTH? No one ever listens.

Last edited:
People are upset when the Fed gives money to a corporation.
Were those same people upset when legislation allowed those corporations to fire thousands of Americans and move their operations overseas and write off their moving expenses.

-Taylor N.

That you should be buying and
COVERING YOUR SHORTS at Thursdays lows before the get back to work phases were layed out at the briefing. When I said financial mortgage and capitalization stocks were at a 10-20% premium to cover, I was not talking about ask prices, I was talking about actual afterhours stocks purchased.
=short squeeze. That was at the indexes barely up in futures, now they are up 3.5% and the Russell almost 5%. I myself missed getting back in my stocks I took profits on to protect my portfolio, when they failed to hit my buy order, so why would I lie? The difference is those are stocks I owned not borrowed, when I miss the boat I am only losing 1 single opp on those stocks that repeat trade range chances, but still have my profits from the sale, when shorting the stock on margin acct missing covering means losing your profit and then some when there is a huge spike and short squeeze. If you are lucky, the market maker will give you a chance to cover lower then what the futures and afterhours/premarket suggests. I'm guessing you didn't see my posts (like post-24411119) detailing the mortgage company preferred stocks surging 149 and 150% in 1 day, my replies to you were warning you of such a hit if that was your target short. I was doing you a favor and how do you treat me?
WTH? No one ever listens.
What are you babbling about? Where did I ever say I am short stocks or mortgage stocks??? I said short the pop?

I'm shorting using futures and am about to enter at in the 2900 range on /es, a nice low risk entry. Then I'm going to watch reality hit all you drunk bulls when earnings and consumer spending tank for the next few quarters...

I 'invested' in four Angus calves, and a dozen more chickens. Avoided turkeys this year. We can look forward to weeks of the pent up rush to price gouging that has already begun in many products beginning now. Sold a kilo of gold at the bubble price, so I have to put the remainder in something for a while, so I might ust buy some more calves, and a new audio system, one that plays some of the high density music file systems. Saw a deal on a Sony DH 590 and a mid level quality Sony CD/DVD player the other day, and now need a decent DAC and headphone amp and better set of headphones. The rest is party money, and maybe a gift to the kids and grandkids.

Last edited:
Recovery? The FED is dropping One Trillion Dollars into the market every night this week, and it has done nothing. There is little prospect for recovery in the near future.
A few dozen trillion more and..........
delhi.jpg

Forum List

Back