Anyone ever hear of Class Reunion Revenge

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
I bumped across this again and wondered

Supposedly you go back to a reunion and totally shred any person who gave you problems loudly and in front of everyone

Supposedly you go back to a reunion and totally shred any person who gave you problems loudly and in front of everyone

An old movie with Stockard Channing had a similar plot line -- ugly girl gets bullied, has bad accident that requires plastic surgery, comes back gorgeous and loaded for bear.

Don't we all have fantasies about being given a chance to rip that one person in our past who was the biggest asshole to us?

• Banned
An old movie with Stockard Channing had a similar plot line -- ugly girl gets bullied, has bad accident that requires plastic surgery, comes back gorgeous and loaded for bear.

Don't we all have fantasies about being given a chance to rip that one person in our past who was the biggest asshole to us?
Well in the movie Carrie no one had to worry about a reunion........lololol

Sorry…but just reads so fake
A fantasy of all kids who were losers in High School

• Banned
Sorry…but just reads so fake
A fantasy of all kids who were losers in High School
Well I noticed the weirdos and misfits were pretty successful in life

The cool kids, not so much. Spending 4 yrs trying to be cool don't work in real life

I had one problem child in high school. But I fucked his girlfriend after she dumped that moron

the name Teenie Weenie stuck with him awhile

I've been to 2 of these things, never saw Teenie Weenie yet

I saw an episode of Friends and Wings about it, they were hilarious

Well I noticed the weirdos and misfits were pretty successful in life

The cool kids, not so much. Spending 4 yrs trying to be cool don't work in real life

I had one problem child in high school. But I fucked his girlfriend after she dumped that moron

the name Teenie Weenie stuck with him awhile

I've been to 2 of these things, never saw Teenie Weenie yet
Not that it doesn’t happen

Just the story seems like a fantasy

Meh...
I hated High school and was somewhat feared for the crazy shit I did. And showing no remorse for it.
Quite high school and spent a few years continuing to be a dumbass and watched my friends go to prison one after another.
By the time I hit 18 I knew I had to change my life and put my nose to the proverbial grindstone.
Cut my hair and started dressing respectively and acting the same. The rewards amazed me!!!

I get invites all the time. They go in the trash. Bunch of snooty assholes. I was not in any particular "category". Not the snobs/cheerleaders, not the nerds. Not the "hoods". Nope. During lunch when they all congregated in their little groups, I was on the lawn under a tree trying to coax a squirrel down to share my lunch with me. Didn't like people then....don't like 'em now.

I get invites all the time. They go in the trash. Bunch of snooty assholes. I was not in any particular "category". Not the snobs/cheerleaders, not the nerds. Not the "hoods". Nope. During lunch when they all congregated in their little groups, I was on the lawn under a tree trying to coax a squirrel down to share my lunch with me. Didn't like people then....don't like 'em now.
This is pretty much how I was. Because high school was the only school that I went to here in east Tennessee, I never really connected with anyone at the school because I wasn't around them kids sooner.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (class of 2000)

Meh...
I hated High school and was somewhat feared for the crazy shit I did. And showing no remorse for it.
Quite high school and spent a few years continuing to be a dumbass and watched my friends go to prison one after another.
By the time I hit 18 I knew I had to change my life and put my nose to the proverbial grindstone.
Cut my hair and started dressing respectively and acting the same. The rewards amazed me!!!
LOLOL..........The rewards amazed me.......lolol.......................Classic.lolol

This is pretty much how I was. Because high school was the only school that I went to here in east Tennessee, I never really connected with anyone at the school because I wasn't around them kids sooner.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (class of 2000)
God you're a young pup...lol

LOLOL..........The rewards amazed me.......lolol.......................Classic.lolol

Yeah...I was shocked that I got hired just by cleaning up my act and getting a haircut.
And this was in 83.
It sure as hell taught me to conform to normal society real quick.
Of course cooking in the fireplace and taking cold showers in January was also a great incentive.

Forum List

Back