Anyone ever been to one of Trump's venues?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I have once or twice and I wonder, do I need to be worried about the Mexicans working there raping me? Because he did say Mexicans are rapists.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said. "They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said. "They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Do you have a link? I need context. I feel like he was talking about illegals :dunno:

NO, and no intention to either.

The only political rally I've been to is one of Bushs, when he was running for his second term, and only because Arnold was making an appearance.

I seriously don't like large enclosed areas of sweaty, noisy, people.

Do you have a link? I need context. I feel like he was talking about illegals :dunno:
He said immigrants but that hardly matters.

The only political rally I've been to is one of Bushs, when he was running for his second term, and only because Arnold was making an appearance.

Wtf?

Went to the rally in Mobile. Did a semi live thread on it...

He said immigrants but that hardly matters.

Wtf?

Some part of that you didnt' understand?
Yes, all of it.

Do you understand this part?

"I seriously don't like large enclosed areas of sweaty, noisy, people."

Wtf?

Yes, all of it.

We are talking about his hotels, not his rallies.

Wtf?

Yes, all of it.

Then you should have said hotels.

Simple Definition of venue
Popularity: Top 20% of words
  • : the place where an event takes place

Yes, all of it.

Lots of events take place at his hotels. And rally certainly doesn't fall under the definition you've posted. While we are on the subject, you shouldn't have putt a comma after noisy.

Yes, all of it.

Lots of events take place at his hotels. And rally certainly doesn't fall under the definition you've posted. While we are on the subject, you shouldn't have putt a comma after noisy.

And rally certainly doesn't fall under the definition you've posted.

Your opinion.

[/QUOTE]While we are on the subject, you shouldn't have putt a comma after noisy.[/QUOTE]

th

So anyone? I'm also curious to know if the creepy Trump has peepholes in the women's restrooms at his hotels.

In Mexico, Legal Age of Consent is 12. So maybe they need lessons on how they are NOT to rape 12 year old's here in America?

Since OP is so concerned she could open her House or Lean To up for the Illegals and educate them there?

So anyone? I'm also curious to know if the creepy Trump has peepholes in the women's restrooms at his hotels.
Does that get you all excited? Getting molested by hot, sweaty, illegal alien criminals employed by Trump?

I think yer heart is all a flutter by "Donald Trump the Alpha Male" and you don't know how to react. Maybe for the first time in yer Feminist Life.

Look at him. He's a success. Beautiful Wife, great kids, energetic. Just admit yer falling for him.

Does that get you all excited? Getting molested by hot, sweaty, illegal alien criminals employed by Trump?

I think yer heart is all a flutter by "Donald Trump the Alpha Male" and you don't know how to react. Maybe for the first time in yer Feminist Life.

Look at him. He's a success. Beautiful Wife, great kids, energetic. Just admit yer falling for him.
Alpha male? No. Three time loser punked by women into sharing his money. And a creep. Is the creep also a creeper?

Forum List

Back