Anyone else sick to death of people like Musk, Trump and Cuban?

Simple question, is anyone else sick to death of people like Musk, Trump and Cuban?
People with ego's bigger than God himself.
That ain't "leftists" kid.
hate ta tell ya but it is ! the nazi left is raising a ruckus on college campuses and city streets ... the nazis even attacked capital police outside the DNC headquarters a few days ago ..

hate ta tell ya but it is ! the nazi left is raising a ruckus on college campuses and city streets ... the nazis even attacked capital police outside the DNC headquarters a few days ago ..
NAzis are on the right. Everyone knows this.

What makes him a flake, in your opinion?
Thats a fair question

He just comes off to me as a jerk

But I dont know much about him politically

If I’m wrong I wont mind admitting it

Maybe he’s not the flaming lib that he appears to be

It will be all over the place by May. Look for BLM, Antifa, and every divisive issue in America to raise its ugly head. They have to distract from the train wreck/dumpster fire that is the Biden admin, the democrats and the globalist DNC. Things you won't hear about are ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, THE SHITTY ECONOMY, HIGH GAS PRICES, AID TO UKRAINE, SABER RATTLING BY CHINA, DEBT OR THE DEFICIT.

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING JAWOHL LUIZA

IMG-20231115-WA0006.jpg

Why do that?

Because Conservative so-called "Christians" are going to destroy this country. Any and ALL religions are con. They want to tell people who they can marry and they want to control a Woman's Reproductive Care. They fucking hate (NOT a "Christian Value") LGBTQ and they want state mandated religion.

Because Conservative so-called "Christians" are going to destroy this country. Any and ALL religions are con. They want to tell people who they can marry and they want to control a Woman's Reproductive Care. They fucking hate (NOT a "Christian Value") LGBTQ and they want state mandated religion.
The nation got along great for 200 plus years with Christians at the helm

As they go so goes the country

I’m sick to death of Biden….of leftists marching around screaming “Death to Jews!”……of semi-literate illegal aliens demanding hotel rooms….and of having to pay $7 for a loaf of bread.
Stop posting as an idiot. Thanks

Cuban is a flake

But we need more like Musk snd Trump
Musk is the emotional equivalent of a petulant tween girl, as is TRump.

This is fact. Did you hear Musk yesterday? What he said to the advertisers that keep Twitter afloat.

Last edited:
Musk is teh emotion equivalent of a petulant tween girl, as is TRump.

This is fact. Did you hear Musk yesterday? What he said to teh advertisers that keep Twitter afloat.
Musk used to to be a darling of the left thanks to his electric cars

Now he’s public enemy number one

Musk used to to be a darling of the left thanks to his electric cars

Now he’s public enemy number one

Would you deny that he is emotionally stunted?

This left right crap is for children, not me.

Forum List

Back