Anyone else sick to death of people like Musk, Trump and Cuban?

Trump, despite being an obnoxious New Yorker, was the greatest President of modern times and was despicable that the 2020 election was stolen from the American people.

I love the fact that Musk used his "fuck you" money to get even with the Libtard assholes at Twitter that banned The Babylon Bee.

I don't give a shit about Cuban. Didn't that stupid shit endorse Queer Barry, Crooked Hillary and Mr. Potatohead?

Trump, despite being an obnoxious New Yorker, was the greatest President of modern times

To a sick, hateful, ignorant mind. Not to anyone pragmatic, educated and who cared about the country.

Would you deny that he is emotionally stunted?

This left right crap is for children, not me.
I dont know enough about musk to say

And I doubt if you know enough either

Last edited:
To a sick, hateful, ignorant mind. Not to anyone pragmatic, educated and who cared about the country.

It was the stupid ghetto Negro dumbass, environmental wackos, antigun nuts, welfare queens, Feminazis, Moon Bats, Environmental Wackos, Illegals and other assorted low IQ scum that voted for Crooked Hillary and Mr. Potatohead.

Trump was great because he sealed the border, lowered taxes, made the US energy independent, brought jobs back to America, had historical low Black and Hispanic unemployment, increased family income, managed the Pandemic very well from a Federal level without shutting down the economy, strengthen the military and didn't get us into another goddamn war.

Meanwhile the dumbasses that voted for Mr. Potatohead got us massive inflation, high cost of energy, lower family income, millions of Illegals flooding across the border, a weak and woke military, the disaster with the incompetence of the Afghanistan withdraw, queer banners at the White House and a President that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground and who is wrong on every issue.

Queer Barry wasn't right on very many things but he was correct when he said to never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck things up.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

I doubt if know enough either

Have you not seen him speak and or interviewed? He is very much like Trump in this regard, No advanced degree is required to see what is obvious.
Notice I did not include Cuban in this. He simply has a big ego.

Trump was great because he sealed the border, lowered taxes, made the US energy independent, brought jobs back to America, had historical low Black and Hispanic unemployment, increased family income, managed the Pandemic very well from a Federal level without shutting down the economy, strengthen the military and didn't get us into another goddamn war.

You are an idiot to believe such fables.

Have you not seen him speak and or interviewed? He is very much like Trump in this regard, No advanced degree is required to see what is obvious.
Notice I did not include Cuban in this. He simply has a big ego.
I have not heard musk say anything outstandingly stupid

But that doesent mean mean he never has

Most public figures would look smarter if they spoke less

Last edited:

But that doesent mean mean he never had

Most public figures would look smarter if they spoke less

You are not following. I am not saying he nor Trump are stupid. I am saying both are emotionally stunted. Very different things.

But that doesent mean mean he never had

Most public figures would look smarter if they spoke less.
Or cackled less, if you get my drift.

You are not following. I am not saying he nor Trump are stupid. I am saying both are emotionally stunted. Very different things.
I dont think that's true for either one

Musk for instance is a much better businessman than almost anyone else on the planet at this time

Or at least he was till he jumped into politics through Twitter

Children or emotionally stunted people cant accomplish what musk has

Forum List

Back