Anyone else no longer bothered by being called a "racist" by libs???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So...the race card historically has worked for a reason. Why?? Well....there's only 2 types of people who get it thrown at them.

1. Actual racists. But they don't care. And there just aren't that many true racists out there anymore....except on the left.

2. MOST other people who aren't leftists. And....aren't racist. And THIS is why it worked. We would have a disagreement on policy.....and be called racist. It was to shut us up. And it worked. Because we didn't like it! We didn't want to be seen as #1...true racists.

But now??? I just don't give a fuck anymore.

2016-05-20-11-18-55--1040484862.jpeg

I don't pay any attention. Once everyone is a racist, no one is a racist. I ignore all the lib name calling.

So...the race card historically has worked for a reason. Why?? Well....there's only 2 types of people who get it thrown at them.

1. Actual racists. But they don't care. And there just aren't that many true racists out there anymore....except on the left.

2. MOST other people who aren't leftists. And....aren't racist. And THIS is why it worked. We would have a disagreement on policy.....and be called racist. It was to shut us up. And it worked. Because we didn't like it! We didn't want to be seen as #1...true racists.

View attachment 75419
Why would you care if you are called a racist since thats what you are?

Oh boy, Just yesterday someone posted that Trump won them over and I'll say the same thing here as I said there right after I congratulate the OP for his bravery :rolleyes:

This is like a dog saying I dont care about cats anymore. Bitch you never liked cats to begin with :badgrin:

Oh boy, Just yesterday someone posted that Trump won them over and I'll say the same thing here as I said there right after I congratulate the OP for his bravery :rolleyes:

This is like a dog saying I dont care about cats anymore. Bitch you never liked cats to begin with :badgrin:

Annnnnd......I rest my case....

giphy-1.gif

They've overused racist, bigot, homophobic, etc to the point it's become laughable.....but man do they whine like bitches if you call them a name

Last edited:

My Dog is the Cat bitch, so I guess there has to be the odd one in the world we live in and of course I had to have it living with me!

View attachment 75419

Insults and attacks usually are used when logic and facts run out. For perpetual bigots they don't seem to care either way.

Righties and racists say the cutest things, mommy 'I didn't do it,' 'no, you are, you are'. Kinda funny that they need to say it doesn't bother them as obviously if it didn't you wouldn't need to pretend. LOL Deflection is unbecoming. Listen children, one day maybe your sibling will grow up, you on the other hand prove daily, given you inane posts, and apologetic nonsense that your head is full of shat. Carry on pretending if it helps.

Righties and racists say the cutest things, mommy 'I didn't do it,' 'no, you are, you are'. Kinda funny that they need to say it doesn't bother them as obviously if it didn't you wouldn't need to pretend. LOL Deflection is unbecoming. Listen children, one day maybe your sibling will grow up, you on the other hand prove daily, given you inane posts, and apologetic nonsense that your head is full of shat. Carry on pretending if it helps.

You're a fucking idiot

Yeah its kinda weird Buc starts a thread about not being upset people call him a racist.

The lady doth protest too much me thinks.

You're a fucking idiot
Now that isn't very christian like is it? Oops, my bad, I forgot you are one of those hypocrite christians.

Forum List

Back