Anyone else have payment blocks after donating to Trump

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I have a credit card with B of A , had a block of payments and my card shut off.

The automated system said 10 transactions were in dispute, I didn't hear all the merchants, so the second time I called in I got the operator.

She only mentioned about 5 transactions.

I thought it was strange , then I remembered my Trump donation was recent

I have a credit card with B of A , had a block of payments and my card shut off.

The automated system said 10 transactions were in dispute, I didn't hear all the merchants, so the second time I called in I got the operator.

Who is disputing transactions ?

I've donated to Trump. My account is with Bank of America, and I haven't had a problem. Sometimes online payments will arouse their curiosity.

I have a separate bank account for online purchases (a habit I picked up before Paypal was invented) they used to block my account guaranteed at least once every xmas because of a slew of purchases hitting at the same time. It's a local bank so I was able to go in and discuss their security bot system and have it kind of disabled on my account. Though I doubt you could do it with your BoA card since I've an understanding with my bank as to how much they would be on the line for if some one /were/ to hack my account or something. ( I have enough money that I'm not worried about eating the losses over $1k and the bank knows that from my multiple accounts with them. Its a personal arrangement with a bank I've done business with for over 30 years, and know the CEO personally, so I doubt a national place would risk it. )

Talk about blocking donations., If you go to the Hillary Clinton website and donate money dedicated to Christopher Stevens ambassador to BenGhazi it will block your donation but if you donate in the name of Osama bin Laden it will go through.

You may have donated to a fake Trump site and they tried to use your card numbers elsewhere. A lot of the emails I get look like they are from Donald or Eric Trump, but the return email address is quite different. I donate to Trump only at DonaldJTrump.com

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Talk about blocking donations., If you go to the Hillary Clinton website and donate money dedicated to Christopher Stevens ambassador to BenGhazi it will block your donation but if you donate in the name of Osama bin Laden it will go through.
It blocks your dedication. I'm not sure it doesn't go ahead and take your money.

Forum List

Back