Anyone else getting their ass kicked by Elden Ring?

2romr3.jpg

I played Dark Souls thru twice. It took a lot of a year ----

So I'm looking forward to Elden Ring. But now I'm playing Control, by Remedy, the Alan Wake people.

• Banned
Oh, it's a game. I don't do gaming so that's why I was at a loss.

LOL....I bought a gaming system once and was so bored with it I only used it to watch DVDs.
I've played since pong and just never stopped. Didn't play much when my kids were young but now their grown and I can just drink and fuck off without a care

I've played since pong and just never stopped. Didn't play much when my kids were young but now their grown and I can just drink and fuck off without a care
I work on guns so it's all good. ;)

Sigh, I had one "defeat" me yesterday morning so I said fuck it, and parted it out. I sold almost all the parts but the receiver parts on eBay in just three hours for 3X what I paid for it. Vintage parts are bringing some damn good coin now.

It was sorta funny, the butt-stock had a big silver star inlayed into the stock but it was well done.....Some Texan bought it. :laughing0301:

ERing is a game where your goals should only be very slight progression week to week
It may take 100 deaths to even beat a boss

ERing is a game where your goals should only be very slight progression week to week
It may take 100 deaths to even beat a boss
You've asked in other threads how far I am.
Im at the Giant Fire boss in the land of giants.

I don't play alot so progress is slow as hell.

The game is a masterpiece BUT it lacks that Lazer focus of previous FromSoftware titles so I'm just not that into it.

May buy the new Lego Starwars that comes out tomorrow to play with the grandkids.

Forum List

Back