Anyone actually believe Trump was telling O the truth about her firing?

Listen to the tape where Duh Donald calls Omarosa and says he "saw on television" that she quit.

Really???

So she plays along with the Grand Asshole and tells him that Kelly fired her.
His "goddamn it" line was SO FUCKING PHONY.

And what's with this line next? :"I don’t love you leaving at all."

Who talks like that unless they are flat out lying???

He's even sleazier than I ever thought, and believe me, he and his entire family redefined the word "SLIME".
Trump is a coward. Of course he knew she was fired.

He has never had the courage to fire anyone in his administration himself, much less face to face.

That's right.
This audio that Omarosa has released confirms what we knew, Trump uses Twitter, Kelly to fire people.
The exact opposite of the persona he shows at rallies.
And that Trump lies about everything.

5b716788200000430034a37d.jpeg

Tomorrow is Omarosa's big book day. I wonder if it will contain any "sex" stories...

I don't think Trump does black or brown. He likes Russians and bleached blondes.
And short, balding Russian men. He REALLY likes those.

I don't see how this is a subject for politics. All you're doing is inviting people to gossip about a work place where they don't even work.

And another thing, moron: She says she has other tape recordings besides the ones she's released.
Maybe you're either too young or too stupid to remember how Nixon's world unraveled when the audio tapes started coming out and he had to resign.
I'm thinking you're too stupid.

She says she's going to sit on them and release them as needed, depending on what Trump does next. If he makes nice with her, then you can bet your fat ass she has some real shit on him.

I heard Trump fired her because she got all uppity on him.

Trump has been associated with her for 15 years.
Look it up.
They are both despicable, lying, slimey grifters.
They deserve each other.
I hope she sells 25 million copies of her book.
Look it up? Why would I want to look up more media BS?
You mean reality?

Riiiiight because uppity people of color offend you more than the criminal in the White House.

No surprise

Listen to the tape where Duh Donald calls Omarosa and says he "saw on television" that she quit.

Really???

He's even sleazier than I ever thought, and believe me, he and his entire family redefined the word "SLIME".
Who gives a shit?

That is my biggest gripe with Trump - he seems to want to appease whoever he is with at the time.

That recording is a classic case.

I don't see how this is a subject for politics. All you're doing is inviting people to gossip about a work place where they don't even work.

And another thing, moron: She says she has other tape recordings besides the ones she's released.
Maybe you're either too young or too stupid to remember how Nixon's world unraveled when the audio tapes started coming out and he had to resign.

She says she's going to sit on them and release them as needed, depending on what Trump does next. If he makes nice with her, then you can bet your fat ass she has some real shit on him.

Cool story, bro. The mistake you are making is thinking that anything that happens to casually graze against a political subject is itself a political subject. Your OP sets a subject that is nothing more than work place gossip--for people who don't even work there. There's no substance to it.

Really???

Who gives a shit?

If it was a new war with Hillary you'd be all over it.
Otherwise, the Trumpanzees are sticking their head in the sand again.

Cool story, bro. The mistake you are making is thinking that anything that happens to casually graze against a political subject is itself a political subject. Your OP sets a subject that is nothing more than work place gossip--for people who don't even work there. There's no substance to it.

Uh-huh.
Trumpanzees going into denial faster than your mother can unbutton her overalls.

Uh-huh.
Trumpanzees going into denial faster than your mother can unbutton her overalls.

Yeah, because I'm such a cultist. You know what really sucks about being able to think independently? You get slammed by the morons on both sides of the aisle who can't see past their own stupidity.

Tomorrow is Omarosa's big book day. I wonder if it will contain any "sex" stories...

I don't think Trump does black or brown. He likes Russians and bleached blondes.

I know, but there's this...

Interesting. Looks like that was in the 1980s.
In the 1970s Trump and his father were heavily involved in being sued for discrimination in their apartment buildings around New York.

Uh-huh.

Yeah, because I'm such a cultist. You know what really sucks about being able to think independently? You get slammed by the morons on both sides of the aisle who can't see past their own stupidity.

You haven't posted anything on this thread that would remotely be called independent thinking.
Just trying to dismiss the subject and therefore give Trump a pass, just like the other Trumpanzees here.

I know, but there's this...

Interesting. Looks like that was in the 1980s.
In the 1970s Trump and his father were heavily involved in being sued for discrimination in their apartment buildings around New York.

Kara Young was beautiful - maybe still is.

Kara-Young-donald-trump-ex-girlfriend-black-woman.jpg

I hope Mueller subpoenas Omarosa and gets ahold of all the tapes she has.
I wonder if Omarosa isn't already in touch with Mueller? Oooooo-eeeeeee

Really???

Anyone actually give a damn?

Forum List

Back