Anyone actually believe Trump was telling O the truth about her firing?

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Listen to the tape where Duh Donald calls Omarosa and says he "saw on television" that she quit.

Really???

So she plays along with the Grand Asshole and tells him that Kelly fired her.
His "goddamn it" line was SO FUCKING PHONY.

And what's with this line next? :"I don’t love you leaving at all."

Who talks like that unless they are flat out lying???

He's even sleazier than I ever thought, and believe me, he and his entire family redefined the word "SLIME".

I don't see how this is a subject for politics. All you're doing is inviting people to gossip about a work place where they don't even work.

I heard Trump fired her because she got all uppity on him.

• Banned
I don't see how this is a subject for politics. All you're doing is inviting people to gossip about a work place where they don't even work.

Oh yeah, how could this be about politics when it's in-fighting inside the White House?
She wasn't the cleaning staff or a tour guide.
She was a high level adviser to the POTUS.

• Banned

Trump has been associated with her for 15 years.
Look it up.
They are both despicable, lying, slimey grifters.
They deserve each other.
I hope she sells 25 million copies of her book.

• Banned
Read the transcript of Trump's phone call to her after Kelly fired her.
Trump was bald-faced lying to her. He's such a coward.

“Omarosa? Omarosa, what’s going on? I just saw on the news that you’re thinking about leaving? What happened?” Trump says on the tape played on NBC’s “Today” show Monday.

“General Kelly — General Kelly came to me and said that you guys wanted me to leave,” Newman said on the tape, referring to White House chief of staff John Kelly, a retired Marine general.

“No … I, I, nobody even told me about it,” the president responds.

“Wow,” she replies on the recording, which she says she taped after she was fired in December 2017.

“You know they run a big operation, but I didn’t know it,” Trump says. “I didn’t know that. Goddamn it. I don’t love you leaving at all.”

https://nypost.com/2018/08/13/omarosa-shares-tape-of-trumps-reaction-to-her-being-fired/

Oh yeah, how could this be about politics when it's in-fighting inside the White House?
In case you didn't get the memo, she's not anymore. She's just another lying skank.

Listen to the tape where Duh Donald calls Omarosa and says he "saw on television" that she quit.

Really???

He's even sleazier than I ever thought, and believe me, he and his entire family redefined the word "SLIME".
So sad, too bad. She's a bum.

Trump has been associated with her for 15 years.
Look it up.
They are both despicable, lying, slimey grifters.
They deserve each other.
I hope she sells 25 million copies of her book.
Look it up? Why would I want to look up more media BS?

I see. You would rather live in the world of "I heard" rather than the world of facts.
Why am I not surprised?

Really???

So sad, too bad. She's a bum.

And so is he.
He's been associated with her for 15 years.
Do you associate with bums?
And if so, for how long?

In case you didn't get the memo, she's not anymore. She's just another lying skank.

Just another lying skank....from THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

LOL!

You forgot that part.

5b3e7b3a4a2627d2008b4b46-960-1308.jpg

[/QUOTE]

If someone takes a shit inside the White House is that a political subject too? You're not talking about anything political at all, just slimy work place gossip.

Really???

Trump is a coward. Of course he knew she was fired.

He has never had the courage to fire anyone in his administration himself, much less face to face.

If someone takes a shit inside the White House is that a political subject too? You're not talking about anything political at all, just slimy work place gossip.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you listen to one of her interviews and LEARN about what she did while she was in the White House, you fucking idiot.
Trump has turned the White House into a slimy work place, in case you didn't notice.
If you don't think Trump's high level advisors getting fired is news, then what is?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back