Anyone actually believe Trump was telling O the truth about her firing?

Um, considering the fact she was secretly taping TRUMP and had done the same with Kelly, why does it matter if TRUMP is lying?

5b716788200000430034a37d.jpeg

Tomorrow is Omarosa's big book day. I wonder if it will contain any "sex" stories...

I can hardly wait to hear about the time she was hanging upside down from a chandelier with a can of Reddi-Whip and a cucumber.

Listen to the tape where Duh Donald calls Omarosa and says he "saw on television" that she quit.

Really???

So she plays along with the Grand Asshole and tells him that Kelly fired her.
His "goddamn it" line was SO FUCKING PHONY.

And what's with this line next? :"I don’t love you leaving at all."

Who talks like that unless they are flat out lying???

He's even sleazier than I ever thought, and believe me, he and his entire family redefined the word "SLIME".
Anyone actually give a damn?

Replace Omarosa's name with Hillary and you'd be all over it like flies on shit.
You suffer from Trump Protectionist Syndrome.

Omarosa tells NBC/MSNBC that Kelly offered her $15,000 per month to just go home and do nothing.
She said that Keith Schiller, Trump's ex-body guard got that deal after he was made to resign. Sean Spicer took it, too.
The funds come from Trump donations.
So Republicans are providing hush money for Trump's ex-employees.
What a bunch of idiotic morons.

Listen to the tape where Duh Donald calls Omarosa and says he "saw on television" that she quit.

Really???

He's even sleazier than I ever thought, and believe me, he and his entire family redefined the word "SLIME".
Anyone actually give a damn?

Replace Omarosa's name with Hillary and you'd be all over it like flies on shit.
You suffer from Trump Protectionist Syndrome.
I don't talk about Hillary dumbass. She is a washed up old fatass skank who is irrelevant in 2018.

Really???

The bigger question should be "why does anyone give a flying fuck".

I don't see how this is a subject for politics. All you're doing is inviting people to gossip about a work place where they don't even work.

Oh yeah, how could this be about politics when it's in-fighting inside the White House?
She wasn't the cleaning staff or a tour guide.
She was a high level adviser to the POTUS.
In case you didn't get the memo, she's not anymore. She's just another lying skank.

Why was she ever? What qualifications did she have for the position?

I don't see how this is a subject for politics. All you're doing is inviting people to gossip about a work place where they don't even work.

Oh yeah, how could this be about politics when it's in-fighting inside the White House?
I know the Pres invites it with his approach to staying in the news cycle, the WH as a reality tv series, but....
this is cheesy gossip that belongs on the rack by the checkout counter at the grocery store, and no, it's not politics. I never once heard anyone wondering what her advice was on the immigration debates, the sanctions against Russia, the tax cuts even. Because she no doubt didn't advise him. She looked real black, though.

I heard Trump fired her because she got all uppity on him.

Trump has been associated with her for 15 years.
Look it up.
They are both despicable, lying, slimey grifters.
They deserve each other.
I hope she sells 25 million copies of her book.
Look it up? Why would I want to look up more media BS?

I see. You would rather live in the world of "I heard" rather than the world of facts.
Why am I not surprised?
That comment is so ironic. :abgg2q.jpg:

Omarosa tells NBC/MSNBC that Kelly offered her $15,000 per month to just go home and do nothing.
She said that Keith Schiller, Trump's ex-body guard got that deal after he was made to resign. Sean Spicer took it, too.
The funds come from Trump donations.
So Republicans are providing hush money for Trump's ex-employees.
What a bunch of idiotic morons.
Sean Spicer is getting $15,000 per month?

Really???

Gutless wonder

If he hates her leaving, why didn’t he hire her back?

I know the Pres invites it with his approach to staying in the news cycle, the WH as a reality tv series, but....
this is cheesy gossip that belongs on the rack by the checkout counter at the grocery store, and no, it's not politics. I never once heard anyone wondering what her advice was on the immigration debates, the sanctions against Russia, the tax cuts even. Because she no doubt didn't advise him. She looked real black, though.
That's what this so-called Administration is all about...gossip and trolling. Don't you love it?

That's what this so-called Administration is all about...gossip and trolling. Don't you love it?
:haha:

Really???

Does anyone give two fucks?

Forum List

Back