Anybody think less of this man than me?

View attachment 533794

Have we had a worse top General than this guy?
I don't care what he said while Trump was president.
I am talking about right now.
He is AT LEAST at much at fault for the Afghanistan FUBAR as Biden.
In the middle of the Taliban going door to door kidnapping young girls, beating people in the streets and letting ISIS in to bomb U.S. soldiers... this fat ass traitor said "the Taliban are significantly helpful to us".
This man needs fired immediately and his stars removed on national television.
But Biden will absolutely do nothing to this failed General because it would be admitting he fucked up.

I think that Trump loving clowns such as yourself are lower than the slugs in my garden, so I really do think a lot less of you than General Milley, who had the balls to stand up to Donald Trump and refuse to be used by that traitorous clown.

General Milley is an honourable and decent man. I can't say the same for ANYONE who voted for Trump.

Speaking of nozzles, have your listened to the sound of that woke bastard's inhaling through his nose when he delivers his asinine remarks. He should revert to being a complete mouth-breather.
Yes...I have always hated microphone huffers. We had a school principle who used to do the same at assemblies. Mr. Chapman...never forget that guy. Always reminded me of one of my dad's horses...

I think that Trump loving clowns such as yourself are lower than the slugs in my garden, so I really do think a lot less of you than General Milley, who had the balls to stand up to Donald Trump and refuse to be used by that traitorous clown.

General Milley is an honourable and decent man. I can't say the same for ANYONE who voted for Trump.
See.

Milley's term expires September 30, 2023. Even Trump couldn't fire him when he wanted to.
One characteristic of a good leader is picking the right person for the right job.
Mostly yes... he would have to be tried for treason.
However, Biden can remove him from his position. He would retain his rank, but be reassigned to whatever pleased the President.

Forum List

Back