Anybody Else A Fan Of The Upside Down Magic Books?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that they're supposed to be for kids but so is Harry Potter to a point and that's my favorite book/movie series ever. I just love all three of the co-authors' imaginations and kittenball/tigerball is an awesome idea and is like that series' Quidditch!! 😁 I'm guessing that mudwhistle you would probably really like it since you're a Potter fan as well. :)

I know that they're supposed to be for kids but so is Harry Potter to a point and that's my favorite book/movie series ever. I just love all three of the co-authors' imaginations and kittenball/tigerball is an awesome idea and is like that series' Quidditch!! 😁 I'm guessing that mudwhistle you would probably really like it since you're a Potter fan as well. :)
I don't know much of anything about it. I'm a bit leery of Disney productions these days.
Usually if I don't get interested in the first 15 mins I switch to something else. I may have watched the film and it lost my interest and I moved on.

Harry Potter the film is the only reason I started reading the books. Sorcerer's Stone hooked me as soon as they went to Diagon Alley. Then I started buying the novels as soon as they were released.

• Banned
I don't know much of anything about it. I'm a bit leery of Disney productions these days.
Usually if I don't get interested in the first 15 mins I switch to something else. I may have watched the film and it lost my interest and I moved on.

I'm not talking about the Disney movie I'm talking about the books.

No..........he's a Wizard......and a thumping good one once he's been trained up a bit.

Lol you stole my words directly from me. 😆

Never watched or read a Happy Potter anything and never head of whatever that upside-down thing is.

Never watched or read a Happy Potter anything and never head if whatever that upside-down thing is.

Happy Potter? You obviously don't know Harry's story as it's not really all that happy at all for the majority of the series. 😂

Happy Potter? You obviously don't know Harry's story as it's not really all that happy at all for the majority of the series. 😂

Yep, I don't wast my time with such crap.
I could never understand why people prefer nonsense to knowledge.
My leisure time is spent with text books on subjects like neuroscience.

Btw, ironically I'm watching Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix right now. 😁

Nah, people are easily amused, have zero intellectual curiosity and are dumb as a tree.

You do realize that when you point your finger at somebody that you have three more pointing back at you right?

Forum List

Back