Any preppers out there?

So how's the whole prepper gig workin' out for you folks?

~S~
Good.

After the COVID lockdown lunacy, the question should be, is anyone NOT a prepper?

Anyone not keeping extra food around in case some other phony disaster causes a disruption in the food chain? Anyone not stocked up on extra medical supplies, cleaning supplies, ammo, potable and non-potable water?

I'm not ready to survive for decades, but if tomorrow, there is no electricity and the stored are closed indefinitely, we'll be fine long enough for the system to start working again, or to realize that it is permanently disabled.

I don't consider myself a prepper, but I want to be prepared. So far I have at least 6 months of canned goods, but I only have 36 gallons of water for 3 people. I figure the water in the cans, is good for an extra 2 months (I only get low-sodium or no-sodium canned goods). So I have 4-5 months of water, 6 months of food. I know I need more water.

If the STHF, I'm good here for 5 months. I have water filtration systems, should there still be a water supply, but if not, I'm good for 5 months, tops.

My problem is, that if the STHF, I'm probably not going to be staying here. And I don't have a truck or SUV. So there's only so much I can take with me that fits in my car with two kids.

So my question is, what do I make sure is in my car? lol besides the kids... And how much water should I bring compared to the food? I have tools that I have to bring as well.

Look out for more begging letters from Americans as matters develop .
Later we will doubtless get pleas for food parcels and medical supplies .
But it's best to let Mother Nature take it's course and let the runts look after themselves .
Tough love and species purification .

:cool:

Look out for more begging letters from Americans as matters develop .
Later we will doubtless get pleas for food parcels and medical supplies .
But it's best to let Mother Nature take it's course and let the runts look after themselves .
Tough love and species purification .

:cool:
Of course! And the government, which is well stocked with guns and ammo in case of any supply chain breakdowns, will inevitibly say "people shouldn't have to beg. Let's just take the food and medical supplies from those who looked ahead and stocked up and distribute it.

With equity!

Of course! And the government, which is well stocked with guns and ammo in case of any supply chain breakdowns, will inevitibly say "people shouldn't have to beg. Let's just take the food and medical supplies from those who looked ahead and stocked up and distribute it.

With equity!
Cannot wait .
Hope it is all captured on TV so that we can later run the films to any remaing native tribesmen to show them how it used to be in the old days before we , the new setllers, came to teach you wise ways .
And then if you do not behave , we will have to treat you as your forefathers treated those ignorant Red Indians .

You have a point, Seymour, but at that moment, in such a situation, may require such sacrifices for the good of the whole.

You will need to stock a lot of cheap, but reliable guns in the deep preps. I call them Katrina guns. They have to be disposable; because gov will set up roadblocks in SHTF, like they did in Katrina, and take your guns. You will get no receipt; you won't ever get your confiscated guns back. When your guns are confiscated on the road, you go back home and grab another Katrina gun. The gov also went door to door with their Katrina confiscation efforts. So, cache some of your Katrina guns in hiding if this happens again. Don't be a gun fondler with all sorts of guns. You want each class of weapon identical for seamless swap-ability. You don't want to have to think when changing guns in SHTFF.

civil war LR CENSORED.jpg

The only problem with that location is all the nuclear silos.
N. Dakota will be targeted heavily by the otherside trying to wipe out our missile silos.

Here is a good book: 'Bunker: Building for the End Times' by Bradley Garrett...get it from the library.

An interesting post from City-Data forum on the subject of bunkers. (They gave me a lifetime ban)

Ledzeppelin:

"There is no amount of preparation that will be enough for anyone planning to STAY in North America. How much good was it to dig a bunker in your backyard if you lived in Moscow in 1915? Or if you were a Jew living in Europe in 1931? We're in for some hellish times this century most likely. And no matter what happens, we're probably going to have a revolution or another civil war and come out of it all with a different form of government. America as we knew it is in the sunset years. I'm convinced there is nothing on the horizon showing any promise of renewal or redemption."

My take?

If things implode, what will happen to the nuke power plants? If they decompose it will be a radiation wasteland. If people are eating each other, America will be invaded for the real estate most likely. America only worked...when it worked. These are the good times. No one worried about any of this crap in the Great Depression. The people of the Great Depression helped their neighbor. The people of now...will kill you for your preps, then eat you and your dog!

colonizer (4).jpg

The cops know who are the preppers already.

You know this, don't you?

There will be hordes that specialize in hunting preppers to get their stash.

canuck apoc.jpg

You just have to take them out best you can. Once the word gets out that cops or anyone are werewolf preppers, they will be taken out on sight...long distance.

I mean if you saw some scum coming in and killing your neighbors, going house to house and take their supplies, will you wait until they come to your house? Sure, they may get you anyway, but if you can take out as many as you can before that time comes it is a public service of sorts. Go for girdle shots to buckle them, then you can take your time.

Now, if you are a filthy dem, then I hope the werewolf preppers eat you! You are a big cause of the collapse.

Last edited:
So how's the whole prepper gig workin' out for you folks?

~S~

It is just part of life. Some put more into it than others. It is life insurance. The more preps, the longer you live...possibly.

You can live about 3 days with no water. Want to live 4 days? Stock some extra water.

71PGVtL26fL._SL1200_.jpg

Get the series 'Doomsday Preppers' from the library or see some on YT. Covers preppers from all angles.

The old timers didn't think a thing of it. Prepping was just normal living.

sodbuster.jpg

Forum List

Back