Anxiety Grows Over Trump's Pending Decision On Obama's Un-Constitutional Treaty With Iran

The Constitution clearly defines the powers and authorities each branch of government has. It makes extremely clear that the President of the United States does NOT have the authority to unilaterally negotiate his own TREATY with foreign government, especially terrorist ones, by-pass Congress, and have it ratified before the U.n. before Congress ever gets a chance to see it, let alone vote on it....but that is exactly what Barry did.
Where it the Hell did you dig up that propagandized HORSESHIT? You IGNORANT bastards keep making this shit up as if you've actually read that Contract with the People! The Executive branch is empowered by the Constitution to unilaterally negotiate treaties.

US Constitution - Article II, § 2;
"He shall have power [the President], by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to make treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur;"

Ya see dummy, there's this thing in the Constitution called the Separation of Powers. The POTUS with his staff, the State Dept, et al, are the ones Constitutionally authorized to negotiate treaties with other sovereign Nations...that's their bit on their side of the power wall. When it's successful, THEN POTUS takes that treaty to the Senate for ratification on an up or down vote 2/3's majority up vote (the advise & consent thingy).

You come back an tell me I'm wrong because Obama swore on the Qur'an and wasn't lawfully the President. Or that I'm wrong because Hillary BENGHAZI'ed Vince Foster OR some other supercilious swill fresh from your septic tank of dodges and excuses to avoid speaking truth and staying on topic, which is toxic to your ilk! Bottom line is your assertion that Presidents can't unilaterally negotiate treaties for the United States is fucked up dead dog stupid WRONG! You are a damn LIAR, a fool or both!!

Tell the class when it was ratified by the senate.
Get on and stay on topic you stupid mother fucker! The OP claimed there was no Constitutional authority for the former president to unilaterally negotiate a treaty. Which of you two has the greater depth of ignorance, Easyt65 or your dumb ass?

It looks like the French President is his new best friend ..the news Seriously reminds me of my children's then 3 year old playdates..lol...

I think he is going to keep it in place...

Doing more of Israel's bidding for them. Eh who cares if thousands more American soldiers die in ANOTHER Middle Eastern hell hole as long as Israel gets what it wants! Funny the 3 nations our war mongers hate right now are the 3 countries with no centralized Rothschild bank!

The Constitution clearly defines the powers and authorities each branch of government has. It makes extremely clear that the President of the United States does NOT have the authority to unilaterally negotiate his own TREATY with foreign government, especially terrorist ones, by-pass Congress, and have it ratified before the U.n. before Congress ever gets a chance to see it, let alone vote on it....but that is exactly what Barry did.
Where it the Hell did you dig up that propagandized HORSESHIT? You IGNORANT bastards keep making this shit up as if you've actually read that Contract with the People! The Executive branch is empowered by the Constitution to unilaterally negotiate treaties.

"He shall have power [the President], by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to make treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur;"

Ya see dummy, there's this thing in the Constitution called the Separation of Powers. The POTUS with his staff, the State Dept, et al, are the ones Constitutionally authorized to negotiate treaties with other sovereign Nations...that's their bit on their side of the power wall. When it's successful, THEN POTUS takes that treaty to the Senate for ratification on an up or down vote 2/3's majority up vote (the advise & consent thingy).

You come back an tell me I'm wrong because Obama swore on the Qur'an and wasn't lawfully the President. Or that I'm wrong because Hillary BENGHAZI'ed Vince Foster OR some other supercilious swill fresh from your septic tank of dodges and excuses to avoid speaking truth and staying on topic, which is toxic to your ilk! Bottom line is your assertion that Presidents can't unilaterally negotiate treaties for the United States is fucked up dead dog stupid WRONG! You are a damn LIAR, a fool or both!!

Get on and stay on topic you stupid mother fucker! The OP claimed there was no Constitutional authority for the former president to unilaterally negotiate a treaty. Which of you two has the greater depth of ignorance, Easyt65 or your dumb ass?

He can negotiate anything he wants, it's not a treaty till it's ratified by the senate and other countries involved.

He can negotiate anything he wants, it's not a treaty till it's ratified by the senate and other countries involved.
Does that have a Gawd Damn thing to do with what that Idiot wrote about in the OP or to the topic of my reply to his lie about the Constitution?

Stupid fucking Rabbit...Can't stay on topic? Is it the stage 3 syphilis that's attacking your brain keeping you from full focus on the topic or are you just another plain stupid and ignorant Texas Troll.

MODS... Texas troll cleaning needed on this thread.

Does that have a Gawd Damn thing to do with what that Idiot wrote about in the OP or to the topic of my reply to his lie about the Constitution?

Stupid fucking Rabbit...Can't stay on topic? Is it the stage 3 syphilis that's attacking your brain keeping you from full focus on the topic or are you just another plain stupid and ignorant Texas Troll.

Funny how you provided proof of the OPs position, all the while claiming he was wrong. No future administration is bound by that BS agreement because it was never ratified. Cry all you want, facts are facts. LMAO

Funny how you provided proof of the OPs position, all the while claiming he was wrong. No future administration is bound by that BS agreement because it was never ratified. Cry all you want, facts are facts. LMAO

Funny how you provided proof of the OPs position, all the while claiming he was wrong.
I challenged the OP about X and you're talking about Z = 9.1416 a/K^2. Nothing unusual about you immediately going 90 degrees off point. Enough of your fucking trolling games ass wipe.

Truth be told, your still pissed off about being the only idiot mother fucker I know of stupid enough to post their DD214 on line thinking I'd be just as fucking stupid and do the same STUPID, STUPID thing. You even claimed I agreed to post mine too when I had said all along that I wasn't as fucking stupid you, a fuckin' Texas tackling dummy. And boy were you pissed, adding that little tag in your sig line. Of course, I challenged you multiple time to prove I agreed to post my DD214 when you did, but you just don't seem capable of finding the proof in the thread. But actually you really know who the liar is.

I can't find it, of course because I never did agree as your lying ass claims, and you can't find it, so I'll post the thread and let others determine for themselves that you're the fucking liar and that tag on you sig line is proof you're a fucking liar. You're as low as they come Tex.

Here is the thread and the page you started your usual horseshit. Start at your post #92
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
At post #112 anyone can read that I flatly refused to post my own DD214 right after your suggestion we both put up and in my post I told your what I thought of that fucked up idea.

Now you've got the the easy job of looking up my post in that small group in that thread stating I would post my DD214 to prove your tag in your sig line is the truth. I called you a filthy untrustworthy liar. Prove that I unequivocally committed to posting my DD214 like I did commit to posting my VA watermarked benefits letter proving my military service. Everything is in that thread that will prove you are a fucking LIAR lying each and every time you post that bottom tag in your sig line.

Funny how you provided proof of the OPs position, all the while claiming he was wrong.
I challenged the OP about X and you're talking about Z = 9.1416 a/K^2. Nothing unusual about you immediately going 90 degrees off point. Enough of your fucking trolling games ass wipe.

Truth be told, your still pissed off about being the only idiot mother fucker I know of stupid enough to post their DD214 on line thinking I'd be just as fucking stupid and do the same STUPID, STUPID thing. You even claimed I agreed to post mine too when I had said all along that I wasn't as fucking stupid you, a fuckin' Texas tackling dummy. And boy were you pissed, adding that little tag in your sig line. Of course, I challenged you multiple time to prove I agreed to post my DD214 when you did, but you just don't seem capable of finding the proof in the thread. But actually you really know who the liar is.

I can't find it, of course because I never did agree as your lying ass claims, and you can't find it, so I'll post the thread and let others determine for themselves that you're the fucking liar and that tag on you sig line is proof you're a fucking liar. You're as low as they come Tex.

Here is the thread and the page you started your usual horseshit. Start at your post #92
At post #112 anyone can read that I flatly refused to post my own DD214 right after your suggestion we both put up and in my post I told your what I thought of that fucked up idea.

Now you've got the the easy job of looking up my post in that small group in that thread stating I would post my DD214 to prove your tag in your sig line is the truth. I called you a filthy untrustworthy liar. Prove that I unequivocally committed to posting my DD214 like I did commit to posting my VA watermarked benefits letter proving my military service. Everything is in that thread that will prove you are a fucking LIAR lying each and every time you post that bottom tag in your sig line.

Like I said, all you did was bolster the OPs argument. And I think you're just jealous that your 214 is so pathetic when compared to mine. So just run along you foulmouthed slacker, I think your done.

Much like Benghazi, every other nation pulled out....but Barry stayed.

Every other nation's negotiations teams walked away from the table in talks with Iran as Iran made threats, mocked them, and made ridiculous demands...but Barry stayed.

The Ayatollah led chants of 'Death To America' in the streets of Tehran while the US delegation sat at the table...but Barry stayed.

Iran's military made practice bombing runs on mock US carriers while its military leaders called for 'Death To America' during the negotiations...but Barry stayed.

One of Iran's leaders declared publicly that Barry would not walk away from the table no matter what they did because he was desperate to agree to some treaty to leave behind as part of his 'Destiny'...but Barry stayed.

Negotiating peace through WEAKNESS, Barry was forced to pay a ransom for US hostages instead of demanding the hostages be part of a 'peace deal' that handed over billions and billions of dollars back to Iran and lifted sanctions. It was reported later that Barry did not even ASK that to be part of the deal for FEAR Iran would walk away.

In the end Obama agreed to a, Un-Constitutional, pi$$-poor 'TREATY' with Iran...one that he hid from Congress, one that he fled to the U.N. to have ratified before allowing the US Congress to even see it, let alone vote on it.

And after all of this, our US Congressmen acted like a bunch of 'cucks' by relinquishing their power and authority to make / sign treaties to the Constitutional usurper / violator, accepting it as legal / binding...

...and now 'everyone waits anxiously' to see if Trump will also accept it as a legal, binding TREATY, one that he will adhere to.....

This Constitutional Violation, this illegal / un-official US 'Treaty', is one of THE last criminal 'Legacies' of Barak Obama....another instance in which the previous criminal President has left this President between a rock and a hard place.

GOP anxiety grows over Trump’s Iran decision
The treaty was signed by six countries. How does that make it Obama's?

The treaty was signed by six countries. How does that make it Obama's?
President Obama negotiated his own personal 'treaty' with Iran on behalf of the United States, a violation of the U.S.Constitution. Obama took that 'treaty' straight to the U.N. for it to be ratified, by-passing Congress, refusing to let them see it until the International Community approved it...at which time those 6 nations 'signed up' / accepted it.

Obama agreed to the 'treaty' on behalf of the united States, power and authority Obama DID NOT HAVE as per the Constitution.

It does not matter at all which countries did or did not sign the Un-Constitutional PERSONAL 'Treaty' Obama forged and agreed to.

It is not even a 'Treaty'. It is not a legal, binding contract / agreement between the United States and Iran. It is an agreement between Barak Obama and Iran, as Obama did not have the Constitutional authority to make such an official Treaty on behalf of the United States.

Although Obama left office, that agreement between Barry and Iran is still in tact. There is no official treaty between the U.S. and Iran because Congress never negotiated and ratified such a treaty.

Like I said, all you did was bolster the OPs argument. And I think you're just jealous that your 214 is so pathetic when compared to mine. So just run along you foulmouthed slacker, I think your done.

And like I said to you over and over lying asswipe, all you do when you've been hung out to dry and permanently pined as a trolling liar is lie some more.

Once again you've been given the opportunity to prove you've told the truth by posting my own words I wrote in this thread you CLAIM I wrote. ( Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ). But you can't do that can you you fucking liar! That's because I NEVER made any fucking bargain with you to post my DD214. As a matter of fact I told you right off that only a bloody IDIOT would post his DD214 on the fucking internet, asshole! And like the lying idiot you are, you posted your DD214.

And there's not a damn thing about your life that would bring on any type of envy. You had 20 years in and only made it to E7? And you think I could be envious of that record? Jesus, you're fucking stupid and a Texas Size Lying son-of-a-bitch!

Forum List

Back