Antifa Violently Assaults Bystanders at Detransition Awareness Rally

The difference between me and you is I believe one should live their fucking life the way they wish and be left alone. If they want to transition than good for them and if they want to transition back than also good for them. It is called freedom.

The difference between me and you is I believe one should live their fucking life the way they wish and be left alone. If they want to transition than good for them and if they want to transition back than also good for them. It is called freedom.

I believe that too.

Now explain to me the part where that includes secretly feeding hormones to children and mutilating their genitals.

And I also don't think the whole cracking heads open thing rests well with your "live their fucking life" philosophy.

Full disclosure: Used to be a Democrat, and like most Republicans nowadays I have no problem with "the gays".

The media is feeding you a straw man enemy. Stop falling for it and realize it's now Freedom vs. Fear.

Don't side with the latter.

You kind of missed the whole Antifa part. Emphasis on Antifa violently attacked the rally goers freedoms.

The difference between you and a human being is that a human being thinks.

The difference is living your life the way you want to vs. expecting / demanding others to accept it .. through fear, violence and other measures.

Forum List

Back