Antifa takes gas canister to head

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
What a bloody mess
And not in the gay British Ive spilt the tea kinda limp wristed way
Bloody as in lol that dumb ass mofos bleeding pretty bad

Graphic ...dont push play if you dont like bodily harm ...especially a head wound thats causing you to spit up gobs of blood.....just sayin ....you've been warned

GRAPHIC

I dont know why but I'm looking forward to seeing multiple angles surface on the interwebs ...is that so wrong ? Probably!
Thoughts and prayers to the brave patriotic gas canister .It paid the ultimate price for the nation

What a bloody mess

Graphic ...dont push play if you dont like bodily harm ...especially a head wound thats causing you to spit up gobs of blood.....just sayin ....you've been warned

GRAPHIC

I dont know why but I'm looking forward to seeing multiple angles surface on the interwebs ...is that so wrong ? Probably!
Thoughts and prayers to the brave patriotic gas canister .It paid the ultimate price for the nation

Just imagine if the snowflake would of stayed in his safe zone with his pink unicorn, he wouldnt be in such pain....When will liberals ever learn...

What a bloody mess

GRAPHIC

That's graphic? Guess one more ahole won't be protesting for a while.

What a bloody mess

GRAPHIC

Was the teargas canister OK?

New Topics

Forum List

Back