Antifa leader tweets a warning for Trump to concede.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Threatening to block roads in conservative areas if Trump doesn't concede by Sunday. Patriots respond.

Skip intro at 1:45
He's a hoaxster. Never say Twitter doesn't ban lefties.

"Adam Rahuba, happens to be a former concert promoter. According to reports, he worked part-time as a food-delivery driver and a DJ. He is aged 38 and spent a considerable amount of this year staying at his friend’s house located in a small town located in the northern outskirts of Pittsburg. An investigation conducted by the Washington Post revealed that Rahuba is also the anonymous figure behind a number of social media hoaxes that occurred this year. The most latest of these hoaxes played out in Gettysburg on Independence Day."

blackhawk

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some nobody makes a tweet and Trumpers lose control of their bodily functions. As I have posted many times, no one is more fearful than the Trumpist.
Now that is one big shitload of irony coming from people who both shit and pissed their pants while throwing up and setting their hair on fire everytime Trump sent out a tweet.

Skylar

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Threatening to block roads in conservative areas if Trump doesn't concede by Sunday. Patriots respond.

And who is the 'leader of antifa'?

Skylar

Platinum Member
Reaction score

He's a hoaxster. Never say Twitter doesn't ban lefties.

"Adam Rahuba, happens to be a former concert promoter. According to reports, he worked part-time as a food-delivery driver and a DJ. He is aged 38 and spent a considerable amount of this year staying at his friend’s house located in a small town located in the northern outskirts of Pittsburg. An investigation conducted by the Washington Post revealed that Rahuba is also the anonymous figure behind a number of social media hoaxes that occurred this year. The most latest of these hoaxes played out in Gettysburg on Independence Day."

So he's a professional troll of right wingers.

McFury

Reaction score
Trump lost the election .
Big deal.
Let's move on ...

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ahhh. I loved that guy.
Before the plan(D)emic, I was gonna name my band Reubin Kincaid.
But now my keyboard player moved to Colorado and the drummer is in Florida....I just sit at home and keep practicing as much as possible....varying from an hour to 7 hours a day.

Skylar

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ahhh. I loved that guy.
Before the plan(D)emic, I was gonna name my band Reubin Kincaid.
But now my keyboard player moved to Colorado and the drummer is in Florida....I just sit at home and keep practicing as much as possible....varying from an hour to 7 hours a day.
What do you play?

I've picked up classical and steel string guitar.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And who is the 'leader of antifa'?
A "Pittsburgh area Antifa leader.".
At least you acknowledge that there is no ‘'leader’ of ‘Antifa.'

And that means your thread fails as a hasty generalization fallacy as this Pittsburgh ‘leader’ is in no matter ‘representative’ of Antifa as a whole.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List