Antifa leader tweets a warning for Trump to concede.

Threatening to block roads in conservative areas if Trump doesn't concede by Sunday. Patriots respond.

Skip intro at 1:45

He's a hoaxster. Never say Twitter doesn't ban lefties.

"Adam Rahuba, happens to be a former concert promoter. According to reports, he worked part-time as a food-delivery driver and a DJ. He is aged 38 and spent a considerable amount of this year staying at his friend’s house located in a small town located in the northern outskirts of Pittsburg. An investigation conducted by the Washington Post revealed that Rahuba is also the anonymous figure behind a number of social media hoaxes that occurred this year. The most latest of these hoaxes played out in Gettysburg on Independence Day."

StealElectionMeme.JPG

Some nobody makes a tweet and Trumpers lose control of their bodily functions. As I have posted many times, no one is more fearful than the Trumpist.
Now that is one big shitload of irony coming from people who both shit and pissed their pants while throwing up and setting their hair on fire everytime Trump sent out a tweet.

Threatening to block roads in conservative areas if Trump doesn't concede by Sunday. Patriots respond.

Skip intro at 1:45

He's a hoaxster. Never say Twitter doesn't ban lefties.

"Adam Rahuba, happens to be a former concert promoter. According to reports, he worked part-time as a food-delivery driver and a DJ. He is aged 38 and spent a considerable amount of this year staying at his friend’s house located in a small town located in the northern outskirts of Pittsburg. An investigation conducted by the Washington Post revealed that Rahuba is also the anonymous figure behind a number of social media hoaxes that occurred this year. The most latest of these hoaxes played out in Gettysburg on Independence Day."

So he's a professional troll of right wingers.

Ahhh. I loved that guy.
Before the plan(D)emic, I was gonna name my band Reubin Kincaid.
But now my keyboard player moved to Colorado and the drummer is in Florida....I just sit at home and keep practicing as much as possible....varying from an hour to 7 hours a day.

What do you play?

I've picked up classical and steel string guitar.

Forum List

Back