Antifa leader tweets a warning for Trump to concede.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Threatening to block roads in conservative areas if Trump doesn't concede by Sunday. Patriots respond.
But I thought Antifa was only an IDEA! Didn't Joe say that? But what a great idea. Go into conservative areas (Pittsburgh is not one of them) and piss off conservatives DARING THEM TO FIGHT BACK.

That will not end well for the Left.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
If Trump wants to be a poor loser, why does anyone care? It's his legacy.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Threatening to block roads in conservative areas if Trump doesn't concede by Sunday. Patriots respond.

Skip intro at 1:45
The thread premise is a lie – there is no Antifa ‘leader.’
Indeed. I like threads that shoot themselves in the foot within the first two words of their title. It saves time.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
Some nobody makes a tweet and Trumpers lose control of their bodily functions. As I have posted many times, no one is more fearful than the Trumpist.
is that the same when some nobody makes a statement and liberals lose control of their bodily functions?.....just askin.....

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Skip intro at 1:45
The thread premise is a lie – there is no Antifa ‘leader.’
Of course there's a "leader." Joe Biden refused to condemn them only because had he done that, he would have been outed as their "leader." And likewise, since he couldn't bring himself to do that, he is not the "leader" this country needs. He knows nothing about accepting responsibility.

President Trump was unfairly labeled by the lying media and the left as being the "leader" of the white supremacist movement. At least he did try to placate the lying media, the lying left, and the lying Democrats by telling the Proud Boys to "stand by." What he meant by that was "stand down" but it did not come out that way, in case you're interested.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Some nobody makes a tweet and Trumpers lose control of their bodily functions. As I have posted many times, no one is more fearful than the Trumpist.
So which post is it exactly where it looks like somebody is losing control of their bodily functions?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List