antifa is behind the riots and violence lessons as Trump and the doj targets them !

ANTIFA helped elect Trump in 2016 and they are helping to re elect him now...they don't know it but they are....people do not like this shit....
The people voted for Hillary. Drumpf got electoral affirmative action.
Not enough people voted for her...obviously dummy....
About 2 million more if I am correct and she was a shitty candidate.
We elect our President with an Electoral College. She was a typical Democratic candidate and Biden is using her same strategy by playing the race card. Blood is on Democratic Party's hand for the murder of all those Dallas law enforcement officers.

ANTIFA helped elect Trump in 2016 and they are helping to re elect him now...they don't know it but they are....people do not like this shit....
The Hood voted for Hillary, DeBlasio and Cuomo...See a pattern?
Play race card, pander to leftist black leaders for the black vote...get elected and then forget about them. Democrats have none nothing for blacks but pander for their vote.

About 2 million more if I am correct and she was a shitty candidate.
yeah right she was ........ and biden is even worse !

I can’t remember where I saw it ..I think a YouTube video. Tim Pool maybe? He was reading polls that showed something like 70+% of Americans agreed with Trump re sending the NG and 58% were okay with sending the military to end the riots.

I think the left is losing on this issue. Not sure why they are still insisting on this BS. They look like fools.
bs is all the left has.

Drumpf got electoral affirmative action.

Every president elected got that same 'affirmative action'.
No they didnt. Name the presidents that got elected and it didnt reflect the popular vote. Hint. You can count Obama out. He carried the popular vote by a landslide.

There have been 4

Hayes, Harrison, Bush, Trump.

All elected against the will of the people and given electoral college affirmative action.

No they didnt. Name the presidents that got elected and it didnt reflect the popular vote. Hint. You can count Obama out. He carried the popular vote by a landslide.
Many people who live in cities know there is cheating. Only a fool does not. Questioning ballots in inner city areas causes accusations of...........

There have been 4

Hayes, Harrison, Bush, Trump.

All elected against the will of the people and given electoral college affirmative action.

According to the Constitution perfectly legal.

You should read it sometime

Forum List

Back