Would any family want a daughter no matter the age being anywhere near Trump and Jordan, Gulliani or the Speaker as an itern?

A Presidential action in fulfillment of his duties isnā€™t necessarily crime, either.
Attempting a coup is not part of a president's duties.

Creating fake, illegal electors in seven states is not part of a president's duties.

In 1992, Trump hosted the competition again. On a similarly golden evening in early September that year, another group of contestants boarded the Spirit of New York, chartered for another Elite cruise. One of the girls on the boat was Shawna Lee, then a 14-year-old from a small town outside Toronto. She recalls how the contestants were encouraged to parade downstairs, one by one, and dance for Trump, Casablancas and others. Lee, an introverted teenager who loved to draw but hated school, was in New York for the first time. ā€œA woman at the agency was pushing me,ā€ she recalls. ā€œI said to her, ā€˜I donā€™t see why me going down the stairs and dancing in front of those two has anything to do with me becoming a model. And she said, ā€˜No, you look great, take off your blazer and go and do it.ā€™ So I walked down the stairs. I didnā€™t dance ā€“ I blew a kiss at them, spun around and walked away.ā€

Another contestant, who was 15 at the time, also remembers being asked to walk for Trump, Casablancas and other men on the boat in September 1992. She says an organiser told her that if she refused, she would be excluded from the competition. ā€œI knew in my gut it wasnā€™t right,ā€ she recalls. ā€œThis wasnā€™t being judged or part of the competition ā€“ it was for their entertainment.ā€

Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year
which means what?

that makes him a pedo?

Attempting a coup is not part of a president's duties.

And Trump didnā€™t. So your point (as usual) is pointless.
Creating fake, illegal electors in seven states is not part of a president's duties.
He donā€™t do that, either.

Seeking to have an alternative slate of electors at the ready for when the ā€œofficialā€ slate gets booted isnā€™t creating a fake slate.

Ffs, you canā€™t even show that his efforts were at all criminal.

Trump on the Howard Stern Show:
ā€œWell, Iā€™ll tell you the funniest is that before a show, Iā€™ll go backstage and everyoneā€™s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and Iā€™m allowed to go in because Iā€™m the owner of the pageant and therefore Iā€™m inspecting it. You know, Iā€™m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.ā€

ā€œYou know, the dresses. ā€˜Is everyone okay?ā€™ You know, theyā€™re standing there with no clothes. ā€˜Is everybody okay?ā€™ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, Iā€™ve been very good.ā€ he added.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing​

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants ā€” some as young as 15 ā€” were changing.

oh goody, a comedian built up a routine about him.

Full of facts, no doubt.

I gave up getting news from comedians a LONG time ago.

Maybe you should grow up?
Yes, full of facts, which is precisely why litigious Trump has not sued him, because that would draw even more attention to his predatory behavior, his drug use, and his shitty diapers.

obama-smiling.jpg

I'm going to be dating her in ten years, can you believe it?

I had to help vote Trump out of office, so chose the lesser of two weevils.
View attachment 883330
Biden is totally inferior to Trump on policy but even if we base our selection on personality, Biden is still the worse choice. Biden showered with his daughter and today she says that the pills help her forget. I can't think of anything that any President ever did, including Clinton, that is more morally disgusting than that. Back to MAGA

When you see a little girl, do you fantasize about fucking her in ten years?
When Aylissa Milano was on Who's the Boss, I was curious what she would look like in 10 years.

many men did.

ALEC and MAGA Authoritarian Anti American Fascist Party have destroyed the GOP name. The GOP is dead.While some are blaming the demise of the GOP on Trump alone I say nonsense the entire GOP is to blame with ALEC soldier Newt Gingrich in the spot light.

Donald Trump is a rapist, tax evader, felon, abuser of the appeal privilege, has a close relation with communism, fascism and in general appears to thrive on breaking laws. How can this man be approved as a candidate?

Would any family want a daughter no matter the age being anywhere near this man as an itern?

Trump should be in detention until all of his cases have been through the process. Simply because he is a former president should NOT allow for special privileges absolutely not.
Absolutely not.

Forum List

Back