antifa is behind the riots and violence lessons as Trump and the doj targets them !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
contrary to the dem party and the msm antifa is behind a lot of the rioting ! and the violence is beginning to subside especially since Trump stood in front of ST Johns Church with the attorney general and the national security advisor at his side ! i knew when they were silently standing there and the press were signaled to be silent when Trump held his finger in front of his lips in a shushing fassion that the hammer was about to be brought down on the violent communist wing of the democratic party ! and with the cooperation of the fbi and probably other intelligence agencies they have been tracking and rounding the scum up ! Richmond Police: 233 arrested Sunday night, including members of ANTIFA, out-of-towners

Last edited:
1591213877792.png

" The memo, citing the FBI, revealed that on May 27, two days after Floyd died in police custody, "a white supremacist extremist Telegram channel incited followers to engage in violence and start the 'boogaloo' — a term used by some violent extremists to refer to the start of a second Civil War — by shooting in a crowd." One of the messages reportedly encouraged potential shooters to "frame the crowd around you," the document said. "

" The memo, citing the FBI, revealed that on May 27, two days after Floyd died in police custody, "a white supremacist extremist Telegram channel incited followers to engage in violence and start the 'boogaloo' — a term used by some violent extremists to refer to the start of a second Civil War — by shooting in a crowd." One of the messages reportedly encouraged potential shooters to "frame the crowd around you," the document said. "
Oh please...we see the people doing the rioting and they are not KKK members jackass..they are inner city thugs and spoiled white kids that hate everything but don't know why....

contrary to the dem party and the msm antifa is behind a lot of the rioting ! and the violence is beginning to subside especially since Trump stood in front of ST Johns Church with the attorney general and the national security advisor at his side ! i knew when they were and the press were signaled to be silent when Trump held his finger in front of his lips in a shushing fassion that the hammer was about to be brought down on the violent communist wing of the democratic party ! and with the cooperation of the fbi and probably other intelligence agencies they have been tracking and rounding the scum up ! Richmond Police: 233 arrested Sunday night, including members of ANTIFA, out-of-towners

There is no Antifa, as there is no alt right groups.

contrary to the dem party and the msm antifa is behind a lot of the rioting ! and the violence is beginning to subside especially since Trump stood in front of ST Johns Church with the attorney general and the national security advisor at his side ! i knew when they were and the press were signaled to be silent when Trump held his finger in front of his lips in a shushing fassion that the hammer was about to be brought down on the violent communist wing of the democratic party ! and with the cooperation of the fbi and probably other intelligence agencies they have been tracking and rounding the scum up ! Richmond Police: 233 arrested Sunday night, including members of ANTIFA, out-of-towners
Antifa needs to eradicated because they are a terrorist group.

Then who are the people dressed in black calling themselves Antifa?

wuhan wang.jpg

Wuhan say: TV show many, many glorious black white supremecists.

Then who are the people dressed in black calling themselves Antifa?
Show us.

ANTIFA helped elect Trump in 2016 and they are helping to re elect him now...they don't know it but they are....people do not like this shit....
The people voted for Hillary. Drumpf got electoral affirmative action.
Not enough people voted for her...obviously dummy....
About 2 million more if I am correct and she was a shitty candidate.
Not enough in states that don't cheat for the dems....the honest middle of the nation elected Trump and we will do it again just to watch your head explode.....

ANTIFA helped elect Trump in 2016 and they are helping to re elect him now...they don't know it but they are....people do not like this shit....

Drumpf got electoral affirmative action.

Every president elected got that same 'affirmative action'.
No they didnt. Name the presidents that got elected and it didnt reflect the popular vote. Hint. You can count Obama out. He carried the popular vote by a landslide.

Drumpf got electoral affirmative action.

Every president elected got that same 'affirmative action'.
No they didnt. Name the presidents that got elected and it didnt reflect the popular vote. Hint. You can count Obama out. He carried the popular vote by a landslide.

There have been 4

Hayes, Harrison, Bush, Trump.

I can’t remember where I saw it ..I think a YouTube video. Tim Pool maybe? He was reading polls that showed something like 70+% of Americans agreed with Trump re sending the NG and 58% were okay with sending the military to end the riots.

I think the left is losing on this issue. Not sure why they are still insisting on this BS. They look like fools.

Forum List

Back