ANTIFA group plans nationwide deface Columbus actions for Monday

Why does anyone care? You can't have it both ways.
can't have both of what?

can't have peace and quiet?
or
can't ignore the fact it's CC day and not have a bunch of dicks out being violent?

Either it matters or it doesnt. You can't say it doesn't matter but cry like hell how important CC is.
Please take the time to find where I have ever cried how important CC day is.

And when you fail, and you will, have the maturity to admit you're wrong.

Like I said, either it matters or it doesn't. Pick a side.
I have been very clear.

good luck next time being an adult.

Again, you side step taking a side. Pick one and debate from that point or continue doing this thing where you like all things but hate those same those same things.

I cant trust them white boy history books. They lie too much.
laugh.gif
Then why do you speak English?
You want to credit Columbus with that? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

can't have both of what?

can't have peace and quiet?
or
can't ignore the fact it's CC day and not have a bunch of dicks out being violent?

Either it matters or it doesnt. You can't say it doesn't matter but cry like hell how important CC is.

I have been very clear.

Again, you side step taking a side. Pick one and debate from that point or continue doing this thing where you like all things but hate those same those same things.
I was very clear on my stance, I do not have to pick a side, these aren't team efforts.

If you want antifa to go out and commit violence, that's on you.

I personally don't care about CC day and despise antifa for the facets brown shirts that they are.

I have been very clear.

I was very clear on my stance, I do not have to pick a side, these aren't team efforts.

Then every opinion you have is null and void until you do

Antifa Group Plans Nationwide ‘Deface Columbus Day’ Actions for Monday
Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a “larger-than-life” statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, “Hate will not be tolerated” and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

Follow
RevAbolitionMov @RevAbolitionist

Call to Action! Deface Columbus Day
Hashtags: #FuckColumbusDay #DestryColonialism
10/9/17https://www.facebook.com/revolutionaryabolitionistmovement/videos/1432376976831779/ …

7:23 AM - Sep 21, 2017

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pathetic losers are on the destruction path again. Oh if only when they are caught they get a one way ticket to N. Korea.
We want nothing more than for these pos losers to experience what a " real communist" Country is like.

Pathetic scum bags.

The best way to deal with ANTIFA is to literally pull out your cock and piss on them.

Piss on the left.

I have been very clear.

Then every opinion you have is null and void until you do
what nonsense.

really, that's some childish bs on the level of telling kids they have to do it your way or you're taking your ball and going home.

all of us should be against antifa, if you're not, then you support tyranny.

hows that for a side?

Why do they even care?

He's dead, he holds so little meaning that we don't get the day off.

Seen any "Happy Chris Columbus Day" cards on sale? ever..
He did more than you did, so why should we care about you?
you don't care about me and I don't care about you.

he got lucky, we don't celebrate lottery winners

Why do they even care?

He's still more important than you will ever be. So why should we care about you or your opinion? How about you just shut up and kill yourself already? You mean nothing.

Why do they even care?

He's still more important than you will ever be. So why should we care about you or your opinion? How about you just shut up and kill yourself already? You mean nothing.
If Columbus was so important why didnt they name this land mass after him? You know why? Because he was bumbling fool that got lucky he had Black navigators.

laugh.gif
Pay attention and follow the train of thought.
You have no train of thought which why you deflected you moron.
laugh.gif
You can't even respond to the intitial question. Go troll someone else, Dontroll.

laugh.gif
Pay attention and follow the train of thought.
You have no train of thought which why you deflected you moron.
laugh.gif
You can't even respond to the intitial question. Go troll someone else, Dontroll.
I wont respond to your dumb question. What does Columbus have to do with english you clown?
laugh.gif

Why do they even care?

If Columbus was so important why didnt they name this land mass after him? You know why? Because he was bumbling fool that got lucky he had Black navigators.
Lol...black navigators.

Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a “larger-than-life” statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, “Hate will not be tolerated” and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

Follow

10/9/17https://www.facebook.com/revolutionaryabolitionistmovement/videos/1432376976831779/ …

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pathetic losers are on the destruction path again. Oh if only when they are caught they get a one way ticket to N. Korea.
We want nothing more than for these pos losers to experience what a " real communist" Country is like.

Pathetic scum bags.

I hope all the police are out there to bust heads and makes arrests, as, if you can get arrested on drug charges for just eating a doughnut, defacing a statue ought to get you 30 years!

Follow

Pathetic scum bags.

I hope all the police are out there to bust heads and makes arrests, as, if you can get arrested on drug charges for just eating a doughnut, defacing a statue ought to get you 30 years!

Imagine what's going to happen if the lunatics follow through with this ----> ANTIFA Plans to ‘Forcibly Remove Trump From Office’ on Nov 4th! – libertyinfo

ANTIFA are arranging an across the country day of mobs on November fourth, which they say will drive President Trump out of office. As per two ANTIFA-based sites, plans are being made to end the ‘Trump/Pence administration’ through demonstrations of savagery and psychological warfare over the United States.

Follow

Pathetic scum bags.

Imagine what's going to happen if the lunatics follow through with this ----> ANTIFA Plans to ‘Forcibly Remove Trump From Office’ on Nov 4th! – libertyinfo

ANTIFA are arranging an across the country day of mobs on November fourth, which they say will drive President Trump out of office. As per two ANTIFA-based sites, plans are being made to end the ‘Trump/Pence administration’ through demonstrations of savagery and psychological warfare over the United States.

But I thought the Antifa were only driven to revolt against the KKK in self-defense for justice and liberty for all? So this is their new injustice cause? I only wish I could be in the military working for Riot Control, I'd go in there and mow down the Antifa with a mini gun. Time to stop babying these fucking useless little babies.

Screen shot 2013-02-02 at 4.06.13 PM.png

The good news is that these assholes are just proving to everyone in the country that their worst fears of the Left really ARE TRUE! The Left is the party of SCUM.

Why do they even care?

same goes for you fuckchop.

you're a useless nobody that thinks no ones views are meaningful, which means you know your views are meaningless.

fyi; this is a discussion forum, suck on that

Forum List

Back