ANTIFA group plans nationwide deface Columbus actions for Monday

Hey look you lice bitten chimp. Go do what you do best. Go mud wrestle a sow and suck on some hay you inbred caucasoid.
laugh.gif
Your nappy ass monkey hair stinks so bad, lice don't want it. And let's not even get started on your bald ass bitches that prefer horse's hair over the au natural.
Your nasty wet dog smelling hair is dirty and just what lice want. No wonder your women are always trying to mimic Black womens hair styles.
laugh.gif
Those aren't my women. I don't claim mudsharks.
You have no choice in the matter. No white women worth her salt would waste time with you.
laugh.gif
But one does and has for 20+ years. Ain't that some sheeeiiiiiit, muh kang dindu?
Yeah right. Your rubber blow up doll doesnt count lice magnet.
laugh.gif

Your nappy ass monkey hair stinks so bad, lice don't want it. And let's not even get started on your bald ass bitches that prefer horse's hair over the au natural.
Your nasty wet dog smelling hair is dirty and just what lice want. No wonder your women are always trying to mimic Black womens hair styles.
laugh.gif
Those aren't my women. I don't claim mudsharks.
You have no choice in the matter. No white women worth her salt would waste time with you.
laugh.gif
But one does and has for 20+ years. Ain't that some sheeeiiiiiit, muh kang dindu?
Yeah right. Your rubber blow up doll doesnt count lice magnet.
laugh.gif
Poor monkey finds a life better than his ghetto ridden one unbelievable. Not surprising.

you don't care about me and I don't care about you.

he got lucky, we don't celebrate lottery winners
He's still more important than you will ever be. So why should we care about you or your opinion? How about you just shut up and kill yourself already? You mean nothing.
If Columbus was so important why didnt they name this land mass after him? You know why? Because he was bumbling fool that got lucky he had Black navigators.
Lol...black navigators.
You ignorant monkeys fall for it everytime. :laugh:

Niño, Pedro Alonso (c. 1468–c. 1505) - Dictionary definition of Niño, Pedro Alonso (c. 1468–c. 1505) | Encyclopedia.com: FREE online dictionary
not proof he's black or African, since it CLEARLY stated he was a Spanish native.
Thanks. I was hoping you would jump at this like the monkey you are. So I could laugh at you.
laugh.gif

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/metro/interactives/blackmen/chronologyblackmen.html

1492: Among the crew on the Santa Maria during Christopher Columbus's voyage to the Americas is Pedro Alonzo Niño, a black man. Africans also accompany Ponce de Leon, Hernando Cortes, Francisco Pizarro, Hernando de Soto, and Francisco Vasquez de Coronado in the early 16th century.

pedro-alonso-nino.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back