ANTIFA group plans nationwide deface Columbus actions for Monday

Why do they even care?

He's dead, he holds so little meaning that we don't get the day off.

Seen any "Happy Chris Columbus Day" cards on sale? ever..
He did more than you did, so why should we care about you?
you don't care about me and I don't care about you.

he got lucky, we don't celebrate lottery winners
He's still more important than you will ever be. So why should we care about you or your opinion? How about you just shut up and kill yourself already? You mean nothing.
If Columbus was so important why didnt they name this land mass after him? You know why? Because he was bumbling fool that got lucky he had Black navigators.
Lol...black navigators.
You ignorant monkeys fall for it everytime. :laugh:

Niño, Pedro Alonso (c. 1468–c. 1505) - Dictionary definition of Niño, Pedro Alonso (c. 1468–c. 1505) | Encyclopedia.com: FREE online dictionary

He's still more important than you will ever be. So why should we care about you or your opinion? How about you just shut up and kill yourself already? You mean nothing.
If Columbus was so important why didnt they name this land mass after him? You know why? Because he was bumbling fool that got lucky he had Black navigators.
Lol...black navigators.

Niño, Pedro Alonso (c. 1468–c. 1505) - Dictionary definition of Niño, Pedro Alonso (c. 1468–c. 1505) | Encyclopedia.com: FREE online dictionary
Subsaharan Africans never even built sea faring ships. Lol..but yawllz wuz navuh-gatorz doe, huh?

Antifa Group Plans Nationwide ‘Deface Columbus Day’ Actions for Monday
Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a “larger-than-life” statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, “Hate will not be tolerated” and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

Follow
RevAbolitionMov @RevAbolitionist

Call to Action! Deface Columbus Day
Hashtags: #FuckColumbusDay #DestryColonialism
10/9/17https://www.facebook.com/revolutionaryabolitionistmovement/videos/1432376976831779/ …

7:23 AM - Sep 21, 2017

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pathetic losers are on the destruction path again. Oh if only when they are caught they get a one way ticket to N. Korea.
We want nothing more than for these pos losers to experience what a " real communist" Country is like.

Pathetic scum bags.
How do you sign up with Antifa? The more I hear about these cats the more I like them.
Noted.

Antifa won't have too many Italian American fans after this.
Why not? Columbus was a portuguese jew.
He was Italian. I've been to his house there.
I know a Black girl that has a home in italy and she is not Italian.
And who gives a fuck, dipshit?
You do bitch. Thats why you jumped in when no one was talking to you. :laugh:

Antifa won't have too many Italian American fans after this.
No, silverback. I was trying to signal to your black ass to take your salty ass raps to the studio in your granmama basement, negroid.

No, silverback. I was trying to signal to your black ass to take your salty ass raps to the studio in your granmama basement, negroid.
Hey look you lice bitten chimp. Go do what you do best. Go mud wrestle a sow and suck on some hay you inbred caucasoid.
laugh.gif

Hey look you lice bitten chimp. Go do what you do best. Go mud wrestle a sow and suck on some hay you inbred caucasoid.
laugh.gif
Your nappy ass monkey hair stinks so bad, lice don't want it. And let's not even get started on your bald ass bitches that prefer horse's hair over the au naturale.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Your nappy ass monkey hair stinks so bad, lice don't want it. And let's not even get started on your bald ass bitches that prefer horse's hair over the au natural.
Your nasty wet dog smelling hair is dirty and just what lice want. No wonder your women are always trying to mimic Black womens hair styles.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Your nappy ass monkey hair stinks so bad, lice don't want it. And let's not even get started on your bald ass bitches that prefer horse's hair over the au natural.
Your nasty wet dog smelling hair is dirty and just what lice want. No wonder your women are always trying to mimic Black womens hair styles.
laugh.gif
Those aren't my women. I don't claim mudsharks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You have no choice in the matter. No white women worth her salt would waste time with you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You have no choice in the matter. No white women worth her salt would waste time with you.
laugh.gif
But one does and has for 20+ years. Ain't that some sheeeiiiiiit, muh kang dindu?

Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a “larger-than-life” statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, “Hate will not be tolerated” and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

Follow

10/9/17https://www.facebook.com/revolutionaryabolitionistmovement/videos/1432376976831779/ …

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pathetic losers are on the destruction path again. Oh if only when they are caught they get a one way ticket to N. Korea.
We want nothing more than for these pos losers to experience what a " real communist" Country is like.

Pathetic scum bags.
How do you sign up with Antifa? The more I hear about these cats the more I like them.
You should. You'll fit right in with your fellow black racist domestic terrorists.

FBI terrorism unit says 'black identity extremists' pose a violent threat

Follow

Pathetic scum bags.
when you do join please do us a favor and wear pastel pink instead of black ..........that way we will know which of the masked pussies poses the least threat

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is what you get when someone is raised in a single parent home . it takes a man to raise a boy into man .
I wasn't raised in a single parent home.
ohhhh yes you were !!! and you probably are probably a dead beat dad too.

Columbus day ? Lets have a Hitler day too ! Cristobal killed many more people......OK mostly indirectly. Whats a lil smallpox when we're gettin down eh ? Hitler, OTOH went straight at it. Word is he killed about 600 Ukranians !

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Asclepias is the product of single parent upbringing.

Lol...black navigators.

not proof he's black or African, since it CLEARLY stated he was a Spanish native.

Follow

Pathetic scum bags.

I don’t want to waste my time opening your link.
Did it came from garbage Infowars again?

Forum List

Back