Antibody Study Shows No 'Herd Immunity' For COVID-19

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I've been saying this is very possible for months now. There are many cases of people being infected by the virus more than once. Some died the second time they caught it.

Now it's confirmed.

trump is wrong and people are dying needlessly.

I've been saying this is very possible for months now. There are many cases of people being infected by the virus more than once. Some died the second time they caught it.

Now it's confirmed.

If that is true then vaccines will not work for covid.

Now it's confirmed.

Six paragraphs into this Fake News Story:

“We don’t yet know whether this will leave these people at risk of reinfection with the virus that causes Covid-19, but it is essential that everyone continues to follow guidance to reduce the risk to themselves and others.”

LMAO @ just how Gullible these psycho Leftist are for the Fake News.

Orange Man Bad Baby ......

Now it's confirmed.

Trump is wrong????? Trump is not a doctor...he didn't invent carona the Chinese did...everyone has been wrong from Fauci to Cuomo to Newsome to the WHO the CDC and every doctor I've heard speak on this....stop blaming Trump...it doesn't pass the smell test....
Thousands of people survive with very little problems if any....the folks you are looking at may have had a false positive test...felt fine and dropped their guard and caught covid.....come on....you are flailing away like a desperate child.....

Now it's confirmed.

The second and third waves of the Spanish flu were worse than the first. More people died from the (Spanish) flu than from WWI. It was just the flu, right.

The title of the article contradicts what is in the article. It does not say that there is NO herd immunity. It says that immunity wanes with time. And it may take longer than expected to achieve herd immunity.

Now it's confirmed.

Sheep like you are bah, bah, baaaaad.

Now it's confirmed.

Of course Trump is wrong – Trump is consistent at being wrong, along with his ridiculous supporters.

Now it's confirmed.

The second and third waves of the Spanish flu were worse than the first. More people died from the (Spanish) flu than from WWI. It was just the flu, right.
You need to read up on the history of the Spanish flu. It 'creeped' because our society wasn't really mobile back then and that is why it took three years to burn out.. Today we spread it to every corner of the globe in a single day and it can be one hell of a fire.

Now it's confirmed.

Your source is worthless, as is your intellectual ability.... wuhan fever is a glorified cold... :fu:

It's just pathetic that people don't follow science.

That's the reason why so many have died and will die in the future from this virus.

It's not funny. It's not a game. It's life and death.
What a bunch of psycho Leftist Bullshit.

This is Fake News ... aka Leftist LIES and Propaganda.

It's not Science.

That's the reason why so many have died and will die in the future from this virus.

Conservatives don’t follow science, facts, or the truth when it conflicts with their partisan agenda – this nonsense about ‘herd immunity’ being one of many examples.

For someone who says they follow science your pretty illiterate in it.

Biology 101.

A virus will infect any populace that does not have acquired immunities. PERIOD! FULL STOP!

A group of people will have a percentage of the populace that will die. Until the populace obtains a level of herd immunity (around 70%) it will "burn" through the populace.

Death is normal and natural, all man can do is prolong the inevitable. Death isn't funny but it is a fact of life. Putting infected people in nursing homes was a preventable number of deaths.

The faster the majority of the populace becomes immune to this virus the safer it is for those who have higher mortality rates as those people can no longer carry the virus.

By hiding from this virus you make it last longer and the death rates to go up.

Conservatives don’t follow science, facts, or the truth when it conflicts with their partisan agenda – this nonsense about ‘herd immunity’ being one of many examples.
Tell me how nature stopped other pandemics? I'll wait....

Your a fucking IDIOT! Herd immunity is the biological way all species gain superiority on all viruses! My GAWD YOU PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT!

Have any Evidence that Herd Immunity is nonsense?

Of course you don't.

You are simply parroting what the Fake News MSM tells you to think.

Forum List

Back